Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sybilla pearl.... Sweet or too sickly?

Trying to soften sybilla by adding a soft mn. Is pearl too old lady or works well?

Pearl ties in well with the meaning of our eldest daughters name. We are in the uk & really want to steer clear of 'filler names' such as rose or Florence which are very common over here

I think it's very sweet. But I'll look for something more flashy, but that's just me. Name s gorgeous.

I think it's very pretty. I can't speak to whether it feels at all filler in the UK, but I think Pearl complements Sybilla nicely. Sybilla has kind of a pearly image in my mind.

When I see Sybilla Pearl, I automatically want to make it Billie Pearl. That's just the Southerner in me though. Personally I would go with something less frilly for Sybilla's middle name. Sybilla Faye, Sybilla Fern, Sybilla Gwen, Sybilla Jade, Sybilla Maeve, Sybilla Niamh, Sybilla Tess, Sybilla Wren... something alone those lines.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Oh, my! Sybilla Pearl! This has got to be one of the best combos I've seen on here in a long time. Very, very sweet. Definitely not too old lady!

I agree with southern.maple about the one syllable mn. I do particularly like Sybilla Maeve. Maybe Sybilla June? Sybilla Claire? Sybilla Jane? I like Sybilla Pearl the best, though.