Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you like better?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Caden

5 10.00%
  • Chase

16 32.00%
  • Landon

18 36.00%
  • Kent

11 22.00%
  • Brandon

7 14.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

help me pick a name

Please help me pick a name for my first baby boy. Trying to decide between Kent, Landon, Caden, Brandon and Chase...

I voted for Landon. It has always been on my top 10 boy's list. I love it!
    Mother and Mentor to fresh & fancy ~Francine Claire~

Favorite relax time: Nameberry BNG's!

I love love love Chase! If there wasn't already one in my family, Id use it!

I like Chase and Landon the best! Landon's been a huge favorite of mine for years, and I just like the straightforward, down-to-earth, humble, honest feeling of Chase. Chase, Chase, Chase. It's just fun.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I voted for Kent. I think of it as a really classic name, like a little old man! I have a thing for what I call "little old lady/ little old man" names. Or Clark Kent-- Superman! Very positive associations for me.

I have weird associations with lots of names, so I offer this advice against the name Chase- I've always thought of it as a verb, not a name. Chase conjures up images, in my mind, of a high speed chase, chasing someone as in a game of tag, and there's the Chase bank. (Please forgive me if that sounds like I'm being mean. That was not my intention!)