Names Searched Right Now:

Boys' names that go well with...

I'm not planning on having children any time soon, but I was recently making a pretty long list of names I liked, and discovered that there are many more girls' than boys'. I'd love your suggestions of names that sound like they go along with whatever general style I seem to have?

Girls':
    Lenora
    Tess
    Junia
    Mirabel
    Bryony
    Cosima
    Colette
    Cosette
    Zelda
    Beatrix
    Cordelia
    Elsa
    Zora
    Nola
    Sylvia
    Nova
    Tamsin
    Sidonie
    Wren
    Roxana
    Delta
    Sybil

Boys':
    Sylvan
    Walter
    Archie
    Gideon
    Tristan
    Ezra
    Milo
    Felix
    Theo
    Ogden
    Ansel

I realize that I have a few options, but I'd really love more. Also: I'd love it if people could offer ways to get to Archie that aren't either 'Archer' or 'Archibald', because I've tried and failed to find them.

Thanks, guys! Again, I'm nowhere near ready to have a child, but I'd love any suggestions you guys have.

You like a lot of the same girls names that I do, so I thought I’d share some of my boy names with you. Maybe you’ll like them too…

Elias
    Otto
    Balthasar
    Oliver
    Caspian
    Casimir
    Atticus
    Cassius
    Rhett
    Rhys
    Leo
    Nathaniel

Sorry I don't have any suggestions right now but I was thinking about names that Archie could be short for, as per your second request.

I don't think there are any as obvious as Archer or Archibald, but you could consider Archimedes or March? Or there's Archelaus (Ancient Greek, son of Herod the Great in the Bible), Germanic name Archard, or perhaps Spanish name Arcenio (variation of Arsenio)?
    Victor | Ephraim | Phineas | Alfred | Rupert

Trudy | Marceline | Ramona | Cicely | Winifred