Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cayden?

Cayden?

I am guilty of liking a tryndee name, I confess haha.

Cayden is a GP of mine, after having worked with/taught a little Hayden. I love Hayden as well - but Hayden is a bit close with Haley (Hay-lee). Hadley is also similar to Haley, but the beginning sound is different so it does bother me as much.

Anywho, Cayden is the only spelling of Caden/Kayden that I like (I prefer C's to K's except for Kate and Kathleen), and I think a Cayden would be better than a Hayden with my first name being Haley.

How trendy is Cayden? Should I keep it or drop it?
    I've been staring at the hotel ceiling,
    Drinking everything I've found this evening,
    Trying to hold on to the sweetest feeling,
    So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely.

I like cayden too I also live Camden

Don't do it! You have so many lovely names on your list and I can only see Cayden as 'tryndee' especially with the 'Y' in there. If you have to use it, go with Caden.

I must confess I have liked the name Calen since I was a child, it was the name of an actor in a show I really liked. I made up the spelling Kailan, but then realised people would read it as Kye-len not Kay-len. Anyway I'm glad my naming style has moved on since then!
    Alfred | Arthur | Bartholomew | Ephraim | Frederick | Isadore | Ozias | Rupert | Sherlock | Victor

Antonia | August | Damaris | Eliza | Esmeralda | Marceline | Matilda | Ramona | Tahlia | Trudy

Quote Originally Posted by freddiethepink View Post
    Don't do it! You have so many lovely names on your list and I can only see Cayden as 'tryndee' especially with the 'Y' in there. If you have to use it, go with Caden.

I must confess I have liked the name Calen since I was a child, it was the name of an actor in a show I really liked. I made up the spelling Kailan, but then realised people would read it as Kye-len not Kay-len. Anyway I'm glad my naming style has moved on since then!
    I have Caelan on my list - but it's more because the name ties to my Scottish heritage haha ( Caelan is the Scottish form of Nicholas).
    I've been staring at the hotel ceiling,
    Drinking everything I've found this evening,
    Trying to hold on to the sweetest feeling,
    So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely.

I didn't realise Caelan was a Scottish form of Nicholas! I may have to consider that... (Scottish roots myself)...
    Alfred | Arthur | Bartholomew | Ephraim | Frederick | Isadore | Ozias | Rupert | Sherlock | Victor

Antonia | August | Damaris | Eliza | Esmeralda | Marceline | Matilda | Ramona | Tahlia | Trudy