Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cayden?

Cayden?

I am guilty of liking a tryndee name, I confess haha.

Cayden is a GP of mine, after having worked with/taught a little Hayden. I love Hayden as well - but Hayden is a bit close with Haley (Hay-lee). Hadley is also similar to Haley, but the beginning sound is different so it does bother me as much.

Anywho, Cayden is the only spelling of Caden/Kayden that I like (I prefer C's to K's except for Kate and Kathleen), and I think a Cayden would be better than a Hayden with my first name being Haley.

How trendy is Cayden? Should I keep it or drop it?
    Girls: Amelia, Ava, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna

Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

I like cayden too I also live Camden

Don't do it! You have so many lovely names on your list and I can only see Cayden as 'tryndee' especially with the 'Y' in there. If you have to use it, go with Caden.

I must confess I have liked the name Calen since I was a child, it was the name of an actor in a show I really liked. I made up the spelling Kailan, but then realised people would read it as Kye-len not Kay-len. Anyway I'm glad my naming style has moved on since then!
    Victor | Ephraim | Phineas | Alfred | Rupert

Trudy | Marceline | Ramona | Cicely | Winifred

Quote Originally Posted by freddiethepink View Post
    Don't do it! You have so many lovely names on your list and I can only see Cayden as 'tryndee' especially with the 'Y' in there. If you have to use it, go with Caden.

I must confess I have liked the name Calen since I was a child, it was the name of an actor in a show I really liked. I made up the spelling Kailan, but then realised people would read it as Kye-len not Kay-len. Anyway I'm glad my naming style has moved on since then!
    I have Caelan on my list - but it's more because the name ties to my Scottish heritage haha ( Caelan is the Scottish form of Nicholas).
    Girls: Amelia, Ava, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna

Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

I didn't realise Caelan was a Scottish form of Nicholas! I may have to consider that... (Scottish roots myself)...
    Victor | Ephraim | Phineas | Alfred | Rupert

Trudy | Marceline | Ramona | Cicely | Winifred