Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    doesnt seem like a name that rolls off the tongue for daily use... 'Navy! dinner is ready!' or 'hurry up Navy!' feel weird to me.

also because my family is Army naming a child after a 'lesser' branch wouldnt work. could never split it from the military connotation anyway.

love the color though
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

Ha ha thanks guys! I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I really like hearing people's honest opinions. As far as it rolling off the tongue my dad had no issues yelling out "NAVY JANE!" whenever I did something wrong, but he's probably had more practice than most Just trying to get a feel for this site and hopefully meet some nice people.
    Madigan - Effie - Tamsin - Tully - Jaxie
    Thorin - Declan - Adler - Thayer - Hudson

Because my family is a big military family (multiple in Navy and Army, as well as one Marine) it just doesn't float my boat. But I do think Navy Jane has a ring to it Also, I could totally see it as an awesome middle for someone in the Navy to give to their child!
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

I'm NOT A FAN. I know it's your name, so no offense, but it seems silly.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

I'm fairly neutral on it. I have a big military family with a grandfather in the Navy so it strikes me as rather odd but not horribly unusable.
    I've met a boy with the middle name Navy which wouldn't have been bad had his last name not sounded like Sailor. It can be done, it just takes a special person to pull it off.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire