Vivian
    Scarlett
    Ruby
    Cecily/Cecilia
    Hazel
    India
    Violet
    Pearl

My boys list is a bit shorter. I don't know why it's so much harder to find good boys names than it is to find girls names.
    Leo
    Theo
    Roman
    Vincent
    Xavier
    Henry
    August

Anyways, what names would you add and what sibsets would you make out of these names?

Another thing what do you think about using a name that ends with T (Scarlett, Violet, Vincent) with a last name that starts with T and ends with the T sound (Tate)? Or a name like Vivian with a last name that has a V in it?

Sorry about the amount of questions and how badly they're phrased!

I can totally feel your pain about how hard it is to find great boy names.

Anywho, my advice regarding using a name that ends with the same letter that your surname starts with is that it's best to avoid doing so. The surname will, on average, start to "eat" the end of the name. This is sadly why I, whose surname starts with a "B", could never name my son Gabriel and call him Gabe. It would just sound like I'm calling him "Gay" if I were to say it in conjunction with our last name. A sad day, when I realized that. Also, my husband's own name is often eaten by our surname, which caused a lot of confusion when he was a baby. Everyone thought he was "Kayla" and not "Caleb"... awkward.
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

"Wren." Teenberry (14). Far from kids, but name obsessed.
    Current favorites: Clementine Renee | Timea Vesper | Odette Mara/Endellion | Opal Annabeth | Molly Sapphira | Zephyrine Molly | Cleora Lavender | Zephyra Winter | Tallulah Sage | Saskia Ruby/Lotus | Clementine Lucette Arcadia ||
    Hollis Charles | Azure Finnegan | Floyd Peregrin Michael
    GPs: Crimson | Saoirse | Hero | Lotus | Lolita | Bethany | Cameo || Garland

I agree that using a name like Violet, Vincent, or Scarlett with your surname could be a bad idea, as the names will run together. As for Vivian, I honestly couldn't say without the surname. Trust your gut for that one.

I seem to have the opposite problem of most Berries- girl names are much harder for me!

For sibling sets, I think a lot of your names will work together! You have a very nice naming style.

Here are some boy names you might like:

Arlo
    Asher
    Dashiell
    Emmett
    Ezra
    Hugo
    Jasper
    Jonah
    Julian
    Levi
    Milo
    Beau
    Dexter
    Elias
    Gideon
    Kieran
    "Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."