Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    I cannot remember the exact spellings but I knew a boy whose first, middle and last were all a form of Kelly. Like Kelley Kellie Kelly. I have no idea why someone would do that to their kid.
    This is the worst. I think it's up there with matchy-matchy twin names. At least twins will grow up and live their separate lives as the unique individuals they are.

Like Daniel Daniels, or Robert Roberts? Edwin Edwards? I've seen this before, however rarely, and I feel bad for the kid. Did the parents get so frustrated with finding a name that threw up their hands and decided, "Let's turn our kid's name into a joke!" ...?

I saw someone mention on another forum thread, sisters June, Jean, Joan, and Jane. Ouch.

I literally laughed out loud at some of those names, rowgeesee!

Most of the names in my (very, VERY small) school were pretty ordinary, but here are some interesting standouts from my yearbooks:

Isatta
    Jayson (is that Y really necessary?)
    Kaycee
    Tabitha (love it, but don't see it very often)
    Wanjiru
    Noruelis
    Sao
    Shaniya
    Omar
    Jael
    Xaris
    Kyralynn
    Kemper
    Georges
    Allycia
    Natan
    Aram
    Marcalyn

Whew, alright, those are more strange names than I remembered! And most of those that are pretty out there are kids that are graduating high school in the next couple years (very young grade schoolers when I graduated!)
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

I know a Marty Martinson. There are very many names at my school that are horribly made-up and/or misspelled, so I won't even TRY to get into that. Maybe I will later if I have time.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

I'm a high-school junior, so these names are all pretty "recent."

Boys: Osmar, Jovanie, Piotr, Joquil, Michal, Marcin, Bohdan, Cristobal, Kyler

Girls: Yubani, Theanna, Raizele (Ry-Zull), Avani, Beatriz, Araceli, Anayeli, Kinga, Mirna, Janae, Nalleli
    What's in a Name? That Which We Call a Rose by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet.
    -William Shakespeare-

|| Luna Hatidza || Elham Ibrahim ||

♥ Luna & Elham ♥

Anayeli... Um... how do you pronounce that?? I don't want to say how I *want* to pronounce that.