Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Peter Cormac

I really like it! Peter is an awesome classic that doesn't get used enough, and Cormac adds some spice to the combo. A perfect combination in my book, classic and unexpected!

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"

I think it sounds great! Peter is such a classic name and amazingly hasn't been taken by my husband's male-heavy family, but unfortunately with our surname it would sound like "Peterborough" which is a town close to where I grew up.

Peter Cormac is awesome, two thumbs up!
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Charles Ronan | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

I think the combo of Peter Cormac sounds fine together. I don't know how they would sound with an "M" surname (if it's something like Mackenzie then it wouldn't be ideal). Since the fn and last name are the names we use most in real life, it's not a deal-breaker.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thanks for all the great input! And no "Mc" in our surname

I love this combo! Cormac has recently became one of my favorite names and I fall in the same category as you with having a last name that starts with M. Fortunately it doesn't start with Mc lol.
    Happily married and TTC since 3/09 =)

Psalm 37:4