Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    September, the name that came to mind was Myra. Although I agree with waverly maybe Erin.

I'm gonna describe my best friend... She has crazy curly blonde hair, and bluish green eyes. She is SUPER crazy, hyper, sarcastic, funny, lovable, and is always happy. She loves cooking, as well as artsy things and writing. She loves all colors, and likes older music. She loves hanging out with friends, and everyone asks her for advice. She is obsessed with nature and family. She loves Native American culture, greek mythology, norse mythology, Egyptian mythology, and reading. She is usually easy to get along with, although she is VERY stubborn and shy.
    Last edited by demidragon666; January 25th, 2014 at 03:31 PM.

liviajoan you sound sort of like a Julia or Julie. Although maybe an Audrey or something close

How interesting! I never would have thought of Zara for myself! I actually know a Zia, and she's so different from me; I couldn't imagine myself being named Zia xD.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

demidragon - I see your friend has a Phoebe or a Thalia. (Both Goddess names but to me seem very crazy and artsy)
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

Demidragon - Bellamy for sure!

Okay, I'm darkish skinned, a runner and a wrestler. I'm an extremely opinionated person with pretty radical views and naturally curly hair dyed weird colours sometimes (but right now it's just dark brown with strawberry blonde streaks). I write when I'm not wasting too much time on the internet. I love people and I get along with most anybody. Who am I?
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail