Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    mauvebird: Ashlin, or maybe Cassie.
    ursa-minor: Leona

I am 5'0" or 5'1" depending on who you ask, and I have dark blonde hair that goes to my collarbones but is usually tied up in a ponytail. I have gunmetal blue eyes and have only recently started to change my personality for the better and be more friendly. I love the bands Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy, and most of my wardrobe consists of t-shirts and dark colorful jeans. I tend to go from happy and confident to depressed at the snap of a finger. I love photography and science and half of my life is spent on Tumblr and I should really knock that habit. I like the cold and get sick when it's really hot out.
    helena . cassian . forrest . lise

marshmallow - I instantly thought of Kayla.
    author in writing - Audrey!
    namelover - Chelsea!
    ameliawilliams - I thought of Amy
    lizibet2 - I thought of Rosie or Lucy.
    befx217 - I thought of Hannah or Katie!
    sigma - Kelsey.
    rainierloner - Emilia or Juliet
    hardertobreathe - because you sound just like my sister, Mikayla or Merida!
    jsharris18 - I think Natasha!
    ellienora - Alyssa!
    stlmama - Kaitlyn!
    eperdument - Sylvie came to mind.
    mattie12 - Maeve!
    jessblonde - Emma or Charlotte
    jasmine - I honestly think you suit Florence idk (probably because of Florence and the Machine)
    ursa_minor - Emmeline
    mauvebird - Alana is what I thought of
    sunshine_kid - Clara or Bridie.
    cadeence - Emily!

My turn!

I have long dark hair, and hazel/green eyes, with black framed rectangular glasses. I love anything vintage, or pink, or British. I tend to be nerdy, I love reading, especially name books and Jane Austen, and I have a deep love of Shakespeare. I'm fairly tall, but curvy. I love anything romantic, and I've always wanted kids, ever since I was about 2. I like unusual names, or softer sounding names, nothing too 'in your face'. I tend to be a bit sensitive, but I always stand up for what I believe in. I'm also boy crazy - and I tend to fall for guys with British accents and blue eyes, and I love boybands.
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

montana - Alexis
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

@lawsonhaley - Poppy
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

@lawsonhaley: Clara or Felicity
    @montana: Katie or Julie

So I'm 5'6" and have very short dark hair and brown eyes. I wear glasses and have a propensity for mismatched socks. I live in jeans and t-shirts, most of which have amusing sayings or superhero logos on them. I adore reading and go through a dozen or more books a week. I'm a self-described nerd and have a wicked sense of humor. I love being around kids and want to be a child psychologist one day. Um, I skipped my junior year of high school to go to college earlier, I did tech for marching band, and I watch way too much tv. My favorite shows are anything by Joss Whedon, Castle, and Phineas and Ferb. Also, I love platypuses and ducks. (especially ducks)
    Teenberry and writer

Current favorite names: Henrietta Jubilee and Lowell Aurelian