Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    @ash: I'm thinking about Clarisse or Eliana.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

@rowgeesee you actually sound like an Abbey to me!
    @ashthedreamer I thought of Fleur when I read your description

I'm a tiny person with a BIG personality. I'm very loud and outgoing and I'm one of those people that when I'm with my friends (or even family) in public I will do anything even if it means getting odd looks from people. I have dark brown (almost black looking) curly/wavy hair and I've been told my body shape is like Kim Kardashian's on a normal person? (If that makes any sense haha!) My eyes are big and depending on what I wear they're either green, blue, or hazel. I'm super passionate about children and have worked with many local charities to better help the education of youths in my area. My boyfriend and I love to travel & I love to take pictures and scrapbook all of our adventures. I'm a big Princess Diana, Audrey Hepburn & Marilyn Monroe fan; I love vintage anything and I'm super girly.

@ashthedreamer a Beatrice or and Emily, maybe?

@kateelly I'm thinking a Jessica or an Alicia

This is fun! I'll take a stab at it...

I'm from Australia, but I've also lived in England and probably will again in the future. I'm kinda tall (5'9") and on the paler side. I normally have long brown hair, but I just got it cut, so now its just past shoulder length with a side fringe. I have hazel eyes that tend to be closer to brown than green, and prominent cheekbones. I am a vegetarian and have been since I was 11 (I'm now 20.) I'm about to start the final semester of my undergraduate degree at university, where I'm a drama and English major. I have a flair for the written word and am currently attempting to write my first novel. I am a hardcore nerd, with analysis of Harry Potter being my strong suit; I basically live off fantasy, sci-fi and cartoons. Apart from that, my interests include vinyl records, drinking coffee, good cocktails, stand-up comedy and wearing cute dresses.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!
    20 year old writer, uni student and name nerd.

Ramona Grace ~ Rowan Sarah ~ Audrey Elizabeth ~ Reagan Felicity ~ Francesca May ~ Zelda Stephanie~ Briony Auden ~ Alba Emily ~Sinead Louise
    Maxwell Louis~ Timothy Jack~ Adrian James ~ Julian Bradley~ Edmund Vincent~ Byron David~ Basil Henry~ Franklin Shay~ Asa Stephen~ Alasdair John

@taylorlou

I was originally thinking you'd be an Elizabeth, but as I read on, you seemed cooler and spunkier, so I'd go with Alaska or Minna
    I'm Just a teen berry who has a passion for names.

For the lovely Ladies: Fiona Alienor "Fia", Primrose Eliette "Prim", & Beatrice Ruth "Bea",

For the gallant Gents: Ellis Hadrian "Eli", Theodore Lane "Teddy", & Laurence Frost "Lars"

@katelly I think Emma, Lisa, Anna or Jessica would suit you.

I'm 18 years old English/French girl. I'm very shy and quiet, about 5'3" tall, very skinny, with long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I love reading and taking pictures. I have already finished university (that's a very long story...) and now I'm taking teaching courses. I'm very interested in mathematics, physics and demography, I live alone in central London with my cats Isla and Georgie, not far from my mom & sister. I dislike my boring name and I would like to know, what names might suit me
    ~sophie catherine emma~
    19 year old britberry with an addiction for names