Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    I am a shy quiet girl until yoi get to know me. I have a love of the night and just about all things dark, in the gothic sense. Religon fascinates me and I love discussing religon with my bf. My nose is almost always buried in a book or story online. I also love hockey and wrestling. I love animals, ravens and snakes are my totem animals. I am obsessed with names and I use them for writing. My favorite colors are black and red. I love rock celtic and country music but I listen to all kinds

Alrighty, here we go!

Average height, a little on the thin side. Long, curly, auburn hair. Deep brown eyes (almost black; I got so many comments about being a vampire when the Twilight books came out). Early 20's. University student. Independent. Deep-thinker. Hopeless romantic. Quite sensitive (sometimes too sensitive at times). I'm weirdly good with music. I play the piano, cello, flute, and violin. I'm studying biology, but I'm minoring in spanish and film production (as you can probably tell from that, I'm a very indecisive person when it comes to big life decisions). I think I'm studying so many things because I'm just so interested in everything right now. I really like science. In the future, I would like to go to med school and hopefullyyyyy become a pediatrician. I just really like helping people. I probably would have gone into political science or international relations if I wasn't so frustrated with the current state of affairs in the US right now. I wish I could study it all! I really love learning. I read quite a bit. I make an effort to read the newspaper every day and I read a book before bed. And I read a lot between classes. I'm definitely a people person; I'm that one person you don't want to sit next to on a plane because I WILL talk to you for the first 30-45 minutes or so. (Sorry.) I'm girly in the sense that I love vintagey floral things and lace (UK people: think Cath Kidston). I think that my fashion is also a little southerny/maybe east coasty (MONOGRAM EVERYTHING!!!). I'm a snob when it comes to makeup and I'll admit it. I'm a very caring person and I've been told I have the patience of Mother Teresa. I'm veryy good with children. My biggest board on pinterest is my travel board. What I would give to drop out of school and travel the world for a year!

So, yeah... I guess that's me in a nutshell. What would you name me?

lightsea - My first thought for you was Ruby.

A little late but I'll join!

I'm in my early 20's from the midwest. I have shoulder length light goldish brown hair. I have green eyes that are pretty bright and I'm 5'8. I'm the youngest of 3 with an older brother and sister. I'm really shy and quiet until I get to know someone and then I open up alot. I'm interested in alot of art related jobs for my future. I can't decide between cosmetology, photography or interior design/decorating. I like to cook and almost went to culinary school at one point. I've always been crafty and love doing crafts. I love thrift storing for home decor. I love animals and children. My dog is like my baby. She's my best friend (aside from my fiance). Taking care of people is in my nature and I tend to always put everyone else's feelings ahead of my own. I've always felt a little out of place with people my age. Most of my old friends are still just partying all the time while I'm focused on having a family and getting married. I guess I've always been a little more mature than most people my age. Because of that, I'm a loner alot of the time. I enjoy researching names, reading, movies & tv, crafting, cooking. I can't think of anything else lol.
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

@shilo: You seem like a Violet, Rebecca, or Colleen to me.

Ooh, fun! Okay, here goes:

I love reading, animals, and horror movies. I am a total loner but you'd never know it if you met me, because I am super-talkative in social situations. I love all music, mostly listen to indie/alternative rock, but I also love classical, oldies, and pretty much at least some music from every genre. I play the cello and the piano. I collect antique photos from the 1860s-1910s.

I like to knit, crochet amigurumi, and do crafts of all kinds. I am an atheist and compulsive daydreamer. I have been called an iconoclast. I love pink, but also earthtones and tacky 70s home décor. My secret guilty pleasure is a fondness for truly awful reality shows. I also have always hated my name, so I appreciate any suggestions! :-)
    Last edited by clemency; January 22nd, 2014 at 01:52 PM.