Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Oooh, sounds like fun!
    I'm a lover of animals and everything spiritual. My chihuahua puppy Josie is pretty much my life. I live on 4 acres of land and like to collect and dry flowers and magical looking plants in my backyard. I am going to be getting chickens in April, so I am researching them furiously and trying to soak up as much info as I can about them before I get them. Sometimes when I research something too much, all of the info kind of bubbles out my brain and I info-barf on other people and tell them a bunch of things that they don't need to know like what to do if you ordered hens and you get a box full of roosters (you eat them, by the way). I like to listen to records on my cherry red record player. My favorites are Joni Mitchell, Mumford and Sons, and The Beatles' Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. For non-vinyl, I like Feist, Imogen Heap, and Norah Jones. I have a really rich imagination and often find myself in a different world when I'm bored. I like to plan my future, so baby naming goes along with that, as well as figuring out what my wedding will be like, which college I'll go to.. I have a pretty strong faith in God, but I'm kind of in an in-between world with my religion right now. I believe in things like reincarnation and the fact that people can speak to spirits, I also believe in the healing power of Reiki and that orbs can be seen in photos. To an onlooker, I would probably seem sweet and quiet. Nobody that I know can ever imagine me doing anything hurtful or mean to anyone. I really like to keep the peace. I'm an INFJ and I dream about helping people. My dream vacation would be to go volunteer at an orphanage in Africa for a few months. I want to be a child psychologist when I'm older because playing with little kids all day sounds like the good life. It is my dream to marry a Christian hipster man and have a DIY type etsy wedding. My style is simple, but refined. No yoga pants and ugg boots for this girl. I always like to look slightly dressed up because you never know who you're going to meet! Well, have I told you enough about myself yet? That was actually really therapeutic for me. I am now at peace.

@faithnamer- You seem like a Morgana, Morwenna, or Magdalen to me.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Paul | Basil | Abram | Tobias | Samuel | Thomas | James |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cecilia | Cora | Delia | Helen | Helena | Lena | Raphaela | Ambrose | Elliott | Ephraim | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

Short with a very very pear-shaped frame, which is my favorite physical attribute. (I **OWN** this glorious booty! teehee!) Eastern European ancestry. Sarcastic, loyal, creative, stubborn, resilient, a tomboyish stay at home mom. My favorite colors are blue, purple, and hot pink. Love outdoor activities and crafty stuff. I'm a "religious other" (I'm not of a Judeo-Christian faith). I like any kind of music, from old-school country and bluegrass to electronic dance music and everything in between. My favorite band is the Beatles, and I'll always love classic rock over any other form of music. I've always felt like I should have been born a generation earlier, so I could have been involved in sit-ins and marches for civil rights.

Name me. And make it more interesting than my boring "mom" name. My real name is so in mom-name territory, like Jeff is a dad name now.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbright908 View Post
    Short with a very very pear-shaped frame, which is my favorite physical attribute. (I **OWN** this glorious booty! teehee!) Eastern European ancestry. Sarcastic, loyal, creative, stubborn, resilient, a tomboyish stay at home mom. My favorite colors are blue, purple, and hot pink. Love outdoor activities and crafty stuff. I'm a "religious other" (I'm not of a Judeo-Christian faith). I like any kind of music, from old-school country and bluegrass to electronic dance music and everything in between. My favorite band is the Beatles, and I'll always love classic rock over any other form of music. I've always felt like I should have been born a generation earlier, so I could have been involved in sit-ins and marches for civil rights.

Name me. And make it more interesting than my boring "mom" name. My real name is so in mom-name territory, like Jeff is a dad name now.
    Hmm.. Athena, Odessa, Orla, Nyx, Adair

I have brunette hair the goes below my shoulders, but isn't long, and hazel-green eyes. I always wear glasses and look younger than I am. I love to draw, paint, write poetry, and read. I love a ton of music and my tastes run mostly between melancholy and upbeat. My writing tends sad and deep, but I also enjoy bopping around the house and singing off key to the radio. I'm a bit messy, but it doesn't bother me. I'm in school.
    I'm Just a teen berry who has a passion for names.

For the lovely Ladies: Fiona Alienor "Fia", Primrose Eliette "Prim", & Beatrice Ruth "Bea",

For the gallant Gents: Ellis Hadrian "Eli", Theodore Lane "Teddy", & Laurence Frost "Lars"