Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Cool Describe yourself and people will name you based on your self description....

Describe yourself, share your positive attributes, personality traits, hobbies, and favorite music and or colors, and we will name you

This sounds fun! I'm talkative, honest, sarcastic. I work with children, and I love it. My hobbies are babynaming, watching movies, shopping, and traveling. My favorite artist is Amy Winehouse; I love 90s hip-hop/pop, and basically most things in the iTunes top 100. My favorite color is hot pink.
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Callen Archer is our boy name, Emmeline Sage is our girl name.

Fingers crossed that one day he'll agree to Holden, Beckett, Violet, and Maven.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow1207 View Post
    This sounds fun! I'm talkative, honest, sarcastic. I work with children, and I love it. My hobbies are babynaming, watching movies, shopping, and traveling. My favorite artist is Amy Winehouse; I love 90s hip-hop/pop, and basically most things in the iTunes top 100. My favorite color is hot pink.

You sound like a Courtney to me!

Okay....I'm short with short brown hair, glasses. Geeky, sweet, stubborn and idealistic. I like doing tarot readings, stunt-work (especially fight scenes, especially with swords), and writing as well as performing. I listen to musicals and indie music as well older music from the 40s. My favorite color is burgundy.
    ~ "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names" ~

today's favorites: Marina, Arden and Arthur, Inigo.

You, author in writing, sound like a Cecily in my mind!

Is it alright if I describe my best friend?

She's really lovely; she has a heart-shaped face with wide blue/green eyes, a button nose and long, wavy brown hair. She loves jewelry, writing and acting. She wants to learn how to take beautifully artistic pictures and cook/bake. She's sarcastic and clever, and very protective of her loved ones. She likes all things fashion and the color red. Her favorite musician is The Rolling Stones and her favorite movie is Forrest Gump.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Marshmallow: You sound like a Kim, Kimberly, or Tiffany....

Authorinwriting: You seem like a Gwendolyn or Penny....