Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question First name for ________ Zelda?

My husband has loved Zelda for a girl for a long as we've talked names but I've never been a fan. I'm looking for a (preferrably three syllable) first name to be paired with Zelda. If I can find a solid combo, perhaps I'll learn to love it. Big sisters are Auria Rheaume (pronounced ray-ōm) & Waverly "Wavy" Jasmine.

A few names on my short list:
    Juniper Zelda
    Seraphine Zelda
    Verity Zelda

I like these other fn's but I'm worried the -a suffix may be too much (wdyt?):
    Cambria Zelda
    Tallulah Zelda
    Cosima Zelda
    Kerensa Zelda
    Celestia Zelda
    :: Proud mommy of Auria and Waverly ::

I really love Zelda, but my husband doesn't like it. I think it is gorgeous and glittery, but also a tad on the mysterious side. Definitely a stunner. Well, anyway here are a few first names if you must put Zelda in the middle:

Josephine Zelda
    Wendeline Zelda
    Gwendolyn Zelda
    Beatrice Zelda
    Beverley Zelda
    Eleanor Zelda

Names ending in a don't seem to flow well for me. Out of the names you've listed I like Juniper Zelda.

I adore Juniper, Seraphine, and Verity with Zelda! All great combos! I think Juniper Zelda is my favorite.
    Mama to Gabriel James 12.03.12

Adeline Rosemary. Josephine Alice. Felicity Irene. Phoebe Clementine. Susannah Margot. Eliza Phoebe...

Sebastian Thomas. Calvin Alexander. Jonah Benjamin. August Nathaniel. Silas Elliot. Arthur Simon...

For today...

I love Zelda! Juniper Zelda is lovely. I'm not a big fan of Seraphine, but it does sound nice with Auria and Waverly.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

Quote Originally Posted by lerenard View Post
    I really love Zelda, but my husband doesn't like it. I think it is gorgeous and glittery, but also a tad on the mysterious side. Definitely a stunner. Well, anyway here are a few first names if you must put Zelda in the middle:

Josephine Zelda
    Wendeline Zelda
    Gwendolyn Zelda
    Beatrice Zelda
    Beverley Zelda
    Eleanor Zelda

Names ending in a don't seem to flow well for me. Out of the names you've listed I like Juniper Zelda.
    I wish I heard the name and thought of it in that way! Your discription sounds like something I want to love! To my ears it just seems clunky. The only shred of appeal I can find right now is that it begins with "Z". Other than that, I'm just hoping that seeing it paired with another name I adore, or perhaps seeing how someone else -such as yourself- sees it in a completely different light, might help change my mind about it. I really *want* to like it since DH doesn't feel strongly in favor of very many names.
    :: Proud mommy of Auria and Waverly ::