Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hazel Pomeline or Hazel Persephone?

I'm starting to feel a little sad about not getting to use Persephone (I've kept it on the list, but DH is not going to come around). WDYT about Hazel Persephone? I love Pomeline too, so it's a hard call for me...but I like that Persephone has a little more meaning behind it and a connection to the nature/seasons.

Should we consider it (pretty sure I could convince him to use it as a middle) or is this just very-end-of-pregnancy cold feet about the names we've loved for awhile?

We changed our mind at the very end with my son's name and I've always had regrets, so I'm wary of switching to the new "shiny" option last minute!

Pomeline is lovely

and Persephone has way too much baggage.

I definitely prefer Hazel Pomeline. Hazel Persephone has a few similar sounds that don't fit nicely, where as Hazel Pomeline fits perfectly.
    Ladies: Florence•Amelia•Daisy•Martha•Millie•Scar lett•Sophia•Poppy•Freya•Amelie•Maisie• Olivia•Charlotte•Imogen•Harriet
    Evie•Lillian•Isabelle•Ella•Louisa•Eleano r•Violet•Lucy•Annabelle•Phoebe•Elsie•M innie•Matilda•Grace•Evelyn•Pixie

Gentlemen: Albert•Matthew•Henry•Louis•William•Harry •Teddy•James•Charlie•Christopher• Ernest•Andrew•Adam•Thomas•Alfie
    Edward•Archie•Daniel•Harrison•George•Sta nley•Joel•Rafferty•Michael•Samuel•Winsto n•Freddie•Darcy

I strongly prefer Persephone over Pomeline. I actually like the ties to the Greek myth. Plus, it just has this beautiful sound about it.

Pomeline! Persephone is also nice, but not my favorite.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy