Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I love Rosemary and Romy is a great nickname for it.

I've never like Romilly as a given name because I knew it first as a surname...it's just hard for me to see it as anything else.

I love love love Rosemary. Unfortunately my boyfriend had a classmate through school that was kind of obsessed with him named Rosemary and so that's all he hears and won't consider it. It also doesn't sound the greatest with his italian surname ending in "ee"

I had considered Rosemary during Cordelia's pregnancy, believe it or not with the middle names Susannah Jane. I think Rosemary and Susannah are stunning together.

I also would have used the nn Romy for Rosemary, but I do prefer nicknames that aren't quite as obvious (my dd Cordelia is "Cia/Kia" not Cora/Delia)

I like Romilly but I don't love it.

I also think Romy or maybe Rami, could work as a nn for Ramona or Romilda.
    Brin---Mommy to Donovon Cole Michael & Cordelia Elizabeth Fleur

Impatiently waiting for summer 2015 to ttc!
    Lucello * Alaric * Ottavio * Valentino * Cassius * Roderick * Elias * Alasdair * Lionel
    Allegra * Valentina * Mirabella * Anastasia * Magdalena * Kerensa * Violetta * Alyona

Rosemary. Easy choice! I love the name AND has big significance for you. Plus, it sounds great with Susanna!

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥
    ♥ Axel ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Tore ♥ Olle ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

I prefer Romilly.
    Both are lovely but I prefer this because it is quirky and unexpected.