Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1. shadow king

1. shadow king

Genre of Story: fantasy

Time Period/Location: medieval time period, Greek type place in the shadow world

Character Description: He's a strong, intelligent man, about 50. He's a worried, loving father/grandfather and he's close to death. If you need more, let me know.

Brief Plot: A few generations back, the land was one whole kingdom. The king, weary and old, split the kingdom in to six pieces among his most trusted men. In an effort to prevent arguing over land size and the like, he gave the men each a magical artifact capable of giving them powerful magic. He warned them that if all the pieces were to be brought together an assembled using a certain ritual, the gates of the demon world would be thrown open and humanity devoured.
    Peace reigned, though it was a tense one. After a few generations, a woman rose up claiming to be the daughter of the old king and demanding the thrones of the others. But the son of the king of one of the kingdoms had stolen his father artifact and used it's magic to hop to the world of light. The would be queen sends demons through the void to find the piece. She kills the son and his sons accidentally activate the artifact and come back to the shadow realm. With the help of their grandfather and several other people, they must stop the would be queen and destroy the artifacts.

Immediate Family (if relevant): Son -- Arik (ah-rick), grandchildren -- Alexander and Juon (jew-on - the mother is Asian)
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

So you need help thinking of a name for the shadow king?

Yep, that's what the 1 means in the title.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Proud Mama to:
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Okay. Well first, I want to ask if you want a name that means something or something that reflects the times? If you want a name that reflects the times, I was thinking James, Vincent or Peter. but if you want something that a bit more interesting and different, I have some of those.
    I don't wanna be alone forever.
    But I can be tonight
    I don't wanna be alone forever
    But I love gypsy life

More interesting is what I tend to go for.

Proud Mama to:
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014