Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What do we name Lucian's twin?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jasper

22 40.00%
  • Vincent

19 34.55%
  • Silas

10 18.18%
  • Avery

4 7.27%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help us choose a name for Lucian's twin!

I am pregnant with twin boys and my husband and I agree on one name: Lucian. Please vote for which name you like best to go with him and if you have the time, we'd love to know why!

I voted for Jasper but I also like Vincent.

Here are some further suggestions:
    Lucian & Cedric
    Lucian & Evander
    Lucian & Marius
    Lucian & Finian (nns. Luke & Finn)
    Lucian & Emile
    Ronja Julius Leonore Frederick Harriet Clemens Elisabeth Ivor Linnea Elliot

I voted for Jasper too - I like that it has a soft 's' sound like Lucian, with a similar vintage feel and similar length, but mixes it up with a different number of syllables and different initials. Harmony, but difference - a perfect pick for twins
    I also like Vincent with Lucian - I like that it has the same 'c' and 'n' sounds as Lucian, but I just don't like the name individually as much as I like Lucian and Jasper.
    I'm Claire, an Australian teenberry. I love names and kids, but I'm not going to become a mum for at least ten years. Until then, I'm just playing with possibilities.

For girls, I love:
    Matilda - Iulia - Rosa - Annalise - Linnea - Eva

For boys, I love: Anders - Reuben - James - Jude - Caspar - Thomas

Guilty pleasures are: Blaise - Orion - Caspian --- Madelief - Isolde - Hero

I voted for Vincent, with Jasper a close second. Vincent is like Lucian : vintage but not boring or fusty, it sounds great and it has a perennial, international vibe that I really like (and I can totally picture a little Lucian and a little Vincent playing together!).

I absolutely love the name Lucian. When I went for vote for his twin, I wanted to cast my vote for "Not Avery". It totally lacks the substance, character and appeal of the other names. I think Silas is a winner for sure, but the Vincent and Jasper are handsome as well.

Best of luck!