Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    sheflieswithherownwings I forgot to mention I really like Flynn too!
    In love with my little Delmer and June

I am having a similar problem with my DH. We are pregnant with our 4 baby and it will be out 3rd girl. In our previouse pregnancies we discussed many names. This time he has 4 names he likes and doesn't even want to consider any others. I think he feels like by now he has heard it all and knows what he likes. Like you I like his list but some names have been on our list for over 4 years and seem stale. That being said I think your DH has great taste in names and I think either of his names would work well in your sibset. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by merylp View Post
    I am having a similar problem with my DH. We are pregnant with our 4 baby and it will be out 3rd girl. In our previouse pregnancies we discussed many names. This time he has 4 names he likes and doesn't even want to consider any others. I think he feels like by now he has heard it all and knows what he likes. Like you I like his list but some names have been on our list for over 4 years and seem stale. That being said I think your DH has great taste in names and I think either of his names would work well in your sibset. Good luck!

Congrats!!! You definitely can relate to me! I think he has a good taste too, he just isn't as open to many names. I am glad you like some of our possibilities though! Good luck to you too! I hope you find something you love
    In love with my little Delmer and June