Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Let's Talk About Frank

Frank has been on my mind lately and I have to come to the conclusion that I quite like it. But I want to collect some thoughts and see what you think of it. Is it dated, fusty? etc

And what would you suggest as a middle name? I'm looking for something unexpectant and perhaps out there.
    Last edited by sunshine kid; January 20th, 2014 at 02:25 AM.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

It's my son's name so I am strongly in the "love" camp. Where we live it's a fairly unexpected choice for kids these days. People have had really positive reactions when we tell them his name and if they don't like it (which not everyone will), they've been kind enough to keep it to themselves.

It's nice to know there is someone who has a son called Frank, I agree it's rather unexpectant although I feel like it would be right at home in my community.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

I really like the idea of Francis nn Frank because of Frank Sinatra. But I can't get past the fact that Frank is an adjective, and not necessarily a good one. I was in a class with a Frank once and thought how strange that was almost every time the teacher called his name!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I really like Frank. I know 2 little Frank's that are adorable! Franklin is on my list for a future boy, but my husband is very picky. I think Finn is a modern nickname for Franklin, but Frank is great as well. If I were you, I would use it !
    In love with my little ones Delmer, June, and Atticus