Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Expecting sister to Atticus and finley(girl)! Name suggestions?!

Help! I need a girls name to go with my son Atticus Henry and daughter Finley Harper. I want something unique but not made up. We have tossed around the following...
    Nellie Clare
    Eden rose
    Arden grace
    Rosemary fay...

Nothing is 100% clicking...

Any other suggestions? Thank you!

Nellie Claire- both of these names are very short, and don't flow very well. Perhaps Eleanor, Ellen, or Cornelia, nn Nellie? (I don't particularly care for Cornelia Claire, simply because of the alliteration)
    Eden Rose- Considering the fact that 'Eden' is the name of the Garden of Eden, and Rose is a flower, I don't like how theme-y this sounds. Perhaps Eden Rosalyn or Eden Rosemary?
    Arden Grace- This has to be my favorite out of all your combinations. Arden has been a favorite of mine for a while (though I also like it on a boy), and with the very feminine middle name 'Grace' is a nice name. The only problem I see is that Grace can sometimes be thought of as a 'filler' middle name.
    Rosemary Fay- I don't like the way this flows, though I like both names.

Other suggestions-
    Dulcinea
    Phoebe
    Roslyn
    Genevieve
    Taya
    Madison, 13, teenberry, writer, and dreamer
    Elizabeth Verona (Evie), Aurora Lea (Rorie), Briar Magdalene, Seraphine Dahlia, Annabeth Violet, Elysia Quinn, Stella Rose, Freya Maeve, Gwendolyn Saige

Micah Haley, Donovan Reece, Judah Matthew, Niall Maddox, Fabian Luca, Nikolai Roan, Alexei Noble, Tobin Porter, Theo Xavier

Today's Crushes: Saffron and Cassius

Quote Originally Posted by harperburge View Post
    Help! I need a girls name to go with my son Atticus Henry and daughter Finley Harper. I want something unique but not made up. We have tossed around the following...
    Nellie Clare
    Eden rose
    Arden grace
    Rosemary fay...

I think Arden Grace is the best option, it's a better fit with the typically male name Finley so fits that kind of theme. I personally think you need something along the same lines so another boy's name to ensure that it doesn't look like you've got 2 boy's and a girl and that would happen with Nellie and Rosemary and maybe even Eden. I actually really like Eden on a boy or a girl so it might work too.

Arden & Eden are the best options at the moment IMO.

How about...
    Sutton Olivia
    Darby Grace
    Greer Annelise
    Quinn Sophia
    Elliette Grace
    Sawyer Rose
    Peyton Sophia
    Rowan Grace (I hate seeing Rowan on a girl but Finley & Rowan are perfect together)

Quote Originally Posted by harperburge View Post
    Nellie Clare
    Eden rose
    Arden grace
    Rosemary fay...

Hmm...
    Nellie Clare - I dislike the name Nellie I generally find the choice unattractive. However Clare is really pretty. I do prefer Claire spelling wise feels classier.

Eden Rose - I love Eden, she's pretty and has this cool biblical connotation. It's fresh. I love Rose she's elegant and dainty classic. Together however sounds like a stripper name.

Suggestion: Eden Clare?

Arden Grace - Arden is cool and I totally see the appeal. She sounds great with Grace, despite the fact that the combination feels stereotypical. Yet I wouldn't use Arden. I feel she would cause Finley too be outcasted because it would be the run of the 'A' names with a random 'F' name. If that makes sense.

Rosemary Fay - Love this combination it's elegant, demure, and feminine. Rosemary is a very elegant choice. Rosemary looks effortless and comes with a range of gorgeous nicknames Rose, Rosie, Rosa, Mae, Mary, Rue, and Ros. Fay sounds so delicate and pretty with Rosemary. So classy! But it doesn't work. Due to your daughter Finley having a stereotypically masculine name as a first name it feels weird that your other daughter would have such a feminine name. If I looked at that combination I'd believe you'd have two boys followed by a girl. Which isn't great...

Suggestions:
    Grey Helena - Atticus Henry, Finley Harper & Grey Helena
    Rowan Hermione - Atticus Henry, Finley Harper & Rowan Hermione
    Greta Harriet - Atticus Henry, Finley Harper & Greta Harriet
    Willow Heidi - Atticus Henry, Finley Harper & Willow Heidi
    Seren Heloise - Atticus Henry, Finley Harper & Seren Heloise
    Delilah Hebe - Atticus Henry, Finley Harper & Delilah Hebe
    Mila Hollis - Atticus Henry, Finley Harper & Mila Hollis
    Quinn Hilary - Atticus Henry, Finley Harper & Quinn Hilary
    Kit Holiday - Atticus Henry, Finley Harper & Kit Holiday

Hope this helped : )

I agree Eden and Arden go best with the more masculine Finley.

Clare most likely will be the middle name as my name is Harper Clare, so it kinda has meaning.

Rosemary I've always liked as it was my grandmothers name, although with Finley I do think it goes better as a middle than a first.

I like Quinn but not with Finley as I don't like the rhyming fin and Quinn.

I also like Rowan but think it is maybe becoming too popular? It also reminds me of rowing in a boat.

Nellie I have always liked, and almost named our first daughter, however I'm also worried it's too nick namey and I don't like Eleanor, Helen, or Cornelia. Maybe annelie (But then would you have to correct between AWnelie and ANnelie?) Or nelle?

We have also thought about
    Brinn/Brynn
    Rory (too Gilmore girls?)
    Evelyn (too popular?)
    Emery

Any more suggestions? Something maybe historically masculine but with feminine feel?