Names Searched Right Now:

Cannot come up with a name :(

We have 4 kids:
    Kathleen Ryan (g)
    William Peter (b)
    Grace Elizabeth (g)
    Riley Claire (g)

This last baby is a girl! My husband lines names like: Sam, camryn, Bailey, Piper, Julia

My older girls love feminine girly names like: Vivian, Madeline

I am all over the place. I like classic and unisex names and I don't want Riley to be the only girl with non girly name! I like sawyer, Piper, Madeline...

Please help us!!!

I think that Riley sort of sticks out (not in a bad way!) so I agree that it would probably be a good idea to go for a more feminine unisex name. Piper is fantastic, and one of my favorites. It’s spunky and tomboyish, like Riley. It looks you like traditional middle names, so here are some ideas:

Piper Margaret
    Piper Jane
    Piper Josephine
    Piper Madeline

What about:

Addison
    Avery
    Blair
    Ellis
    Harper
    Paige
    Peyton
    Quinn
    Sloane
    Beckett Booker Cormac Cruz Dashiell Donovan Finn Hudson Jude Matteo Miles Zane

Bronwyn Cameron Delilah Georgia Lark Maisie Paloma Sam Sasha Siena Violet Willa

I still really love Piper. I know it seems to be a love or hate thing, but there's the case with everything. In my books, there's no reason to dislike Piper other than it not being someone's style. It's easy a well established female name, easy to spell and pronounce, and an nice mix of familiar but different. I also think it sounds strong and spunky, and great with your other children's names. If it's what you and DH really like, I wouldn't hesitate even a little bit to use this.

Again, I would go with a classic frilly girl's name for the middle.
    Piper Julianna
    Piper Juliet/te
    Piper Isabella
    Piper Amelia
    Piper Cordelia
    Piper Mariella
    Piper Seraphina

Ok this thread has been so helpful. I def want to go with a name that matches Riley more so than the others since these two will only be a year apart. I am loving Piper with all the middle names you have suggested! And thank you for the alternative-to-Piper yet similar suggestions! I'm going to run them by my husband! Thank iu so much!!!!!!!