Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I don't mind the same initial twins, as long as the names don't sound too similar; usually if the vowel sound is a bit different it's okay. From your list I my favourite is Xavier and Xanthe; even though they have the same first two letters, the rest is very different so they really fit together.
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Pandora, Georgiana, Lyra, Fae, Clara, Hermione, Alexandria, Evanthe, Persephone, Beatrix
    Little Misses

Please click here to help me decide on some combos. Thanks! Refresh if you get an error message.

Wow, looks like a unanimous no to that idea, thanks for the honest feedback. It's a weird new desire I have as I feel them move together to want to connect them in some way.

I've become a name geek since using the site to name Quentin so names seem the way to do that! Going to have a rethink

Many thanks,

Lara
    Our perfect little family:
    Quentin, Casper and Ramona

I think all siblings should have different initials.

I would try to avoid giving twins similar sounding names (including matching initials). I think it is something that is over and done with for at least awhile. Why not give them both names that you love?

Arthur & Ramona

I don't mind matching middle initials, but I prefer all siblings to have their own initial.

From a practical standpoint, admittedly a minor one, it makes labeling belongings and referring to them easier and simpler.