Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I don't mind the same initial twins, as long as the names don't sound too similar; usually if the vowel sound is a bit different it's okay. From your list I my favourite is Xavier and Xanthe; even though they have the same first two letters, the rest is very different so they really fit together.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    Pandora Valencia FaeEvanthe Lyra Annabeth
    Little Misses
    Caspian Sherlock WalterPhoenix Arthur Blaise
    Mister Men

Crushing on... ✦ AmadeaGeorgianaViolaPtolemyArchieHamish
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

Wow, looks like a unanimous no to that idea, thanks for the honest feedback. It's a weird new desire I have as I feel them move together to want to connect them in some way.

I've become a name geek since using the site to name Quentin so names seem the way to do that! Going to have a rethink

Many thanks,

Lara
    Our perfect little family:
    Quentin, Casper and Ramona

I think all siblings should have different initials.

I would try to avoid giving twins similar sounding names (including matching initials). I think it is something that is over and done with for at least awhile. Why not give them both names that you love?

Arthur & Ramona

I don't mind matching middle initials, but I prefer all siblings to have their own initial.

From a practical standpoint, admittedly a minor one, it makes labeling belongings and referring to them easier and simpler.