Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Twin Boys!

Lucian is great! I really like Lucian and Jasper or Lucian and Vincent from your list above. I don't find Cedric as useable and Maddox seems too modern.

Here are some more possibilities:

Lucian and Philip
    Lucian and Marcus
    Lucian and Gilbert
    Lucian and Frederick
    Lucian and Malcolm
    Lucian and Conrad
    Lucian and Douglas
    Lucian and Roland
    Lucian and Thaddeus
    Lucian and Edmond
    Lucian and Stanley
    Lucian and Murray
    Lucian and Stuart
    Lucian and August
    Lucian and Kenneth
    Lucian and Graham

I like Cedric! But IMO then you have a bit of a Harry Potter theme.
    Lucian reminds me of Lucius as in Lucius Malfoy, so then to name the other boy Cedric (as in Cedric Diggory), is just too much. Some other Harry Potter names: Draco, Albus, Ronald, Seamus, Neville, Severus.
    Lucian is also a clan name from the children's book series The 39 Clues. The other family names are Janus, Ekaterina, and Tomas. http://39clues.wikia.com/wiki/Lucian_Branch Just FYI.
    Teen nameberry with an ever changing list of favourites...
    Girls: Aria, Stella, Jane, Celia, Krista, Ginny, Eliza, Sadie
    Boys: Caleb, Luke Flynn, Finn, August, Alfie, Charlie, Orion.

Quote Originally Posted by waverly123 View Post
    I like Cedric! But IMO then you have a bit of a Harry Potter theme.
    Lucian reminds me of Lucius as in Lucius Malfoy, so then to name the other boy Cedric (as in Cedric Diggory), is just too much. Some other Harry Potter names: Draco, Albus, Ronald, Seamus, Neville, Severus.

Lucian is also a clan name from the children's book series The 39 Clues. The other family names are Janus, Ekaterina, and Tomas. http://39clues.wikia.com/wiki/Lucian_Branch Just FYI.
    Wow, that is a good point. And as decent HP fans, neither of us thought of that connection. We have never read The 39 Clues either. Thanks for your input. Cedric is now off the table!

Thank you to everyone else who replied. I would like to give detailed responses to everyone but I am on my phone and that is difficult. For a quick recap:

Cedric and Maddox are off of the list after talking them over. Vincent and Jasper are the frontrunners.

We also like Oscar and Silas. We like the look of Lucian and Alec, but not sure about the sound. We love the look and sound of Lucian and Julius, but know a young Julius and although it is not a bad association, we are fairly close to the family. Why is this so hard?!

As for some middle suggestions, we like Remy but aren't in love with it. Lucian Wolf is cool, but too much Underworld for us. Lucian Fox is also great, but a little too close to the character from the Batman trilogy, whose first name I believe is Lucius.

Sorry this is so long! Any more suggestions based on this post?