Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Help naming boy

Help naming boy

We are looking for a name that's a bit different but hubby won't like anything too "out there". My fave is Felix. I also like Lorenzo (hubby won't), Carlo, Max, Charlie, Francesco (Frankie), Louie.

Any suggestions would be great. Baby due in a month or so! !

I totally second ashleyjuliette's suggestions, they are great !
    I especially like Dimitri, Ivan, Dominic, Giovanni, Vincent, Emmanuel (so classy and beautiful!) Matthias (my brother's name!).
    That being said, I love your choices too : I truly adore Felix (my hubby vetoed it for our baby boy due in a month too, but it was on top of my list !!!!) and Francesco (vetoed by my hubby too but still in the running for a middle name for us - have you considered it in that spot too ? --> Dominic Francesco / Vincent Francesco / Giovanni Felix / Louie Francesco all have a deliciously old school feel for me !

Also in the same spirit :
    Arlo
    Eli / Elio
    Angelo
    Edgar
    Ned (as a nn for Edward)
    Virgil / Virgilio

Good luck with the last stretch of the pregnancy and the naming journey !!

From your list Charlie and Louie are my faves. I also love Hugo, Desmond, Bruno, Vincent and Victor. Good Luck!
    Jessica, mama to 7 year old twins Clara and Sebastian, expecting baby boy in April 2014

Felix- It sounds spunky to me, but I don’t love it. All I can think of is Felix the Cat.
    Lorenzo- I love it! It’s too bad your husband doesn’t. Lorenzo has that to-die-for Italian handsomeness.
    Carlo- Very nice.
    Max- I like a longer form with Max as a nickname. Maxwell? Maximo?
    Charlie- What about full name Charles, nickname Charlie?
    Francesco- It looks a little feminine to me, mostly because of Francesca. I love Francis on boys though.
    Louie- I like Louis.

Dashiell
    Dexter
    Emmett
    Jasper
    Jonas
    Jude
    Griffin
    Phineas
    Adriano
    Basilio
    Marcello
    Matteo
    Gus
    Theo
    Beckett Booker Cormac Cruz Dashiell Donovan Finn Hudson Jude Matteo Miles Zane

Bronwyn Cameron Delilah Georgia Lark Maisie Paloma Sam Sasha Siena Violet Willa