Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Help naming boy

Help naming boy

We are looking for a name that's a bit different but hubby won't like anything too "out there". My fave is Felix. I also like Lorenzo (hubby won't), Carlo, Max, Charlie, Francesco (Frankie), Louie.

Any suggestions would be great. Baby due in a month or so! !

I totally second ashleyjuliette's suggestions, they are great !
    I especially like Dimitri, Ivan, Dominic, Giovanni, Vincent, Emmanuel (so classy and beautiful!) Matthias (my brother's name!).
    That being said, I love your choices too : I truly adore Felix (my hubby vetoed it for our baby boy due in a month too, but it was on top of my list !!!!) and Francesco (vetoed by my hubby too but still in the running for a middle name for us - have you considered it in that spot too ? --> Dominic Francesco / Vincent Francesco / Giovanni Felix / Louie Francesco all have a deliciously old school feel for me !

Also in the same spirit :
    Arlo
    Eli / Elio
    Angelo
    Edgar
    Ned (as a nn for Edward)
    Virgil / Virgilio

Good luck with the last stretch of the pregnancy and the naming journey !!

From your list Charlie and Louie are my faves. I also love Hugo, Desmond, Bruno, Vincent and Victor. Good Luck!
    Jessica, mama to 7 year old twins Clara and Sebastian, expecting baby boy in April 2014

Felix- It sounds spunky to me, but I don’t love it. All I can think of is Felix the Cat.
    Lorenzo- I love it! It’s too bad your husband doesn’t. Lorenzo has that to-die-for Italian handsomeness.
    Carlo- Very nice.
    Max- I like a longer form with Max as a nickname. Maxwell? Maximo?
    Charlie- What about full name Charles, nickname Charlie?
    Francesco- It looks a little feminine to me, mostly because of Francesca. I love Francis on boys though.
    Louie- I like Louis.

Dashiell
    Dexter
    Emmett
    Jasper
    Jonas
    Jude
    Griffin
    Phineas
    Adriano
    Basilio
    Marcello
    Matteo
    Gus
    Theo
    "Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."