Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm sorry you're in such a stressful situation, especially when it's almost time to have your babies! I can't say I can relate to moving to an entire different country, but I am married to a serviceman, so I do have to relocate in my own country every 2 or so years. (hoping to get at least 4 out of our current location!) Of course, there is also the possibility of having to go overseas as well. It is definitely not ideal... you'll be in my thoughts! I hope that things can settle down for you in the near future.
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Charles Ronan | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

I moved to Australia from London for my husband's work and decided to stay for now. The good news is how easy it is to make friends when you have children - first thing when you arrive phone Child and Youth Health and ask to join a mothers' group - it's a five week midwife lead course which will fill you in on how the system works and pair you up with other local mothers of children the same age. The local multiple birth group and breastfeeding associations are also very friendly as is Playgroup. Also stock up on children's clothes, shoes and toys in the US as they are very pricey here. Good luck, you may have a hard time at first but you might end up loving it.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

Just wanted to pop in to say - Melbourne is a beautiful city! I live in Queensland, but I would definitely enjoy living in Melbourne.
    Also - I wouldn't have thought you'd be able to fly at 32 weeks?! Especially with twins! (I'm totally naive, I'm at least a decade away from having children of my own!!)
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

Quote Originally Posted by jem View Post
    Just wanted to pop in to say - Melbourne is a beautiful city! I live in Queensland, but I would definitely enjoy living in Melbourne.
    Also - I wouldn't have thought you'd be able to fly at 32 weeks?! Especially with twins! (I'm totally naive, I'm at least a decade away from having children of my own!!)
    Oh I'm not going to join my husband until after the girls are born which is the most stressful part. I'm going to be a single mum until school lets out for my older children and then it's off to Melbourne we go!
    Mummy to
    Noah Thomas, 9
    Genevieve Noël, 3
    Expecting Princesses 3 and 4 in March of 2014!
    Girls Name List

My mom married an American Army officer and she and I moved to the United States from Germany when I was 5. I know I was young, but talk about a complete culture shock! Took me years to become adjusted to the new way of life. I can't imagine you having to wait it out here while your husband relocates first! That must be so difficult. Will he be able t make the birth of the babies?