Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Congratulations on your babies! Our b/g twins are 3

How about Matthias? It means gift from God and I think it sounds nice with Anaya. How the babies names sound together will be more important then how they look together. You will say them (like 12-23 times every time you duck into the grocery store with them to grab some diapers and frozen pizza) so much more then you will ever write them.

Have fun. Twins are a wonderful wonderful blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by fianou View Post
    Oh wow… that makes so much sense.
    This is a massive list of names that all mean gift from God, A-Z….if that helps at all!
    http://www.babynamestats.com/search....=gift+from+god
    From the list I like Micah, Matthias, Theodore, Nathan, and Zane.
    I'm sorry to point it out again, but this is not a trustworthy source either. It lists many John variations with the meaning "Gift from God" which is not true, they mean "God is gracious"

Micah means "Who is like Yaweh?" and Zane has an unknown meaning. The other ones Fianou mentioned do mean "Gift from God", but most in the list don't.

I mean this all doesn't matter if you don't care what the names mean, I'm just pointing it out cause you mentioned it was important to you.

Jonathan is my favorite boys name and it means "Yahweh has given" (according to behindthename.com). I like the flow of Noelle Anaya a little better. Jonathan and Noelle would be super cute together!

Other suggestions:
    Girls-
    Anna
    Rebecca
    Zoe
    Elizabeth
    Eden
    Eve/Eva
    Hannah
    Lydia
    Bethany
    Mercy
    Phoebe
    Tabitha
    Victoria

Boys-
    Abraham
    Adam
    Andrew
    Asher
    Benjamin
    Cain
    Caleb
    Daniel
    David
    Elijah
    Ezra
    Gabriel
    Isaiah
    Jacob
    Jeremiah
    Joel
    Jonah
    John
    Jordan
    Joseph
    Joshua
    Jude
    Levi
    Mark
    Matthew
    Micah
    Nathan
    Noah
    Omar
    Paul
    Peter
    Samuel
    Seth
    Simon
    Soloman
    Steven
    Thomas
    Thaddeus
    Timothy
    Titus
    Victor
    Zachariah
    My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Stella Bridget, Emilia Ruby, Clara ?, Fiona Lily, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte, Eliza Phoebe, Tabitha ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Roman Isaiah, Joel ?, Liam Anthony, Dawson Cole, Leeland Gabriel, Greyson Jeremiah, Wesley ?, Quinn ?, Griffin Miles,