Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    LOVE Ava Lynn Venezia. Ava and Lynn are short names, so a second middle doesn't make the name feel to long and clunky! They also flow beautifully as a combination.

My kiddos will definitely have two middles. It's not a tradition on my side, or their dad's side, although his father does have two middles...I just want our kids to have two middles lol.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crushes:
    Shae - Mallory - Margaret - Dorothy - Boden - Luca - Veda
    Huckleberry - Colt - Benno - Fielder - Lonan - Kick - Shannon - Bodhi - Harvey

I really like the name you've chosen. And if you like it... I would use it!

But on the general subject of double middles I find them difficult. A person hardly gets a chance to use their middle much less two! Probably
    on a wedding invitation will be the only place it's ever seen. It's too long to sign on anything. When a computer asks for just the middle initial..
    do you only use the first one?

On nameberry we all have a hard time picking just two names so of course we love the idea of a third! I said use it if you like because it doesn't really
    hurt anything to have it there. I'm sure your daughter will love the tribute to her father! Just don't expect it to see the light of day very often.

For me, a double middle just isn't an option.

I like the combo even though Ava and Lynn are both terribly overused. (Lynn is also commonly used in my family).

I use double middle names for my children as well. and though it's not used (written) often, I call both of my children by their first and both middles a ton of the time.

Cordelia is "Cordelia Elizabeth Fleur!" often, as well as "Cia (Kia) Fleur", "Cia Beth", etc.

Donovon's name is kind of sing-songy with our last name so ever since he was a baby I've sang "Donovon Cole Michael -ice" and then some little something that rhymes with -ice, and he always giggles and rolls his eyes lol
    Last edited by featherb; January 16th, 2014 at 11:14 AM.
    Brin---Mommy to Donovon Cole Michael & Cordelia Elizabeth Fleur

Impatiently waiting for summer 2015 to ttc!
    Lucello * Alaric * Ottavio * Valentino * Cassius * Roderick * Elias * Alasdair * Lionel
    Allegra * Valentina * Mirabella * Anastasia * Magdalena * Kerensa * Violetta * Alyona

Love the names you have picked out they are very cohesive together! I have two middles, I use all my names. At doctor's offices I go by my first. My friends call me by my first middle. Family calls me by both middles. And I love that she will honor both you and her father
    Constantly looking for the perfect names for my future little ones.

Ava Lynn Venezia is a really beautiful name, and it flows really well. I also think double middle names are great, I'm definitely giving my (very distant) future kids double middle names, mostly because I can use as many names from my list as possible.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ✦ Pandora Valencia Fae ✧ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ✦
    Little Misses
    ✧ Caspian Sherlock Walter ✦ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ✧
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •