Names Searched Right Now:

Top Five 'Best' Musicians of All Time

Hello Berries!

There have been a couple of music threads floating around here lately, and reading through the different tastes was very interesting!
    So I would like to know... in your opinion, who are the top 5 best (or your favorite) musicians/bands of all time?

I've pondered this question for a few months after a discussion with my brother, and I can't rank them - that's just too much!

So, in no particular order, my TOP 5:

- Pearl Jam
    - Nine Inch Nails
    - Muse
    - Radiohead
    - Pink Floyd

.... I do like other genres of music, but these are definitely my top!!

-Aggie-
    Last edited by aggielou; January 19th, 2014 at 05:12 AM.

Agatha Louise - 'Aggie'
    Proud Step-Mom To
    Maddox Owen | Ryker Matthew
    Expecting First Biological Child - Little Girl - June 2014

Abram | Abel | Breccan | Brooks | Foster | Killian | Macsen | Milo | Silas
    Aurelia | Ever | Eloise | Madigan | Maeva | Noa | Romilly | Rowan | Wren

Greatest musician I would say is Prince. Not only he can sing, he can play every instrument, writes songs for him and other artist and he acts as well.
    AC/DC also

Queen! I love Queen! Freddie Mercury was so inspiring and I love Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, Don't Stop Me Now, Another One Bites the Dust, and so on. I also think Johnny Cash should be put in here somewhere...
    Erin; student, writer, Nerdfighter, and Ravenclaw
    Favorite names of the moment: Oceane & Aries.

The Seekers are my absolute favourite band The band has such a great story, an amazing history together. They all sing beautifully individually but are even better as a group. I like almost all their songs...

I don't know about top five but... I also love Sarah Brightman (especially her earlier stuff), Hayley Westenra, Andrea Bocelli, Loreena McKennitt, Helmut Lotti, John McCormack, John McDermott/the Three Irish Tenors, Andre Rieu, the Three Tenors (Pavarotti, Domingo, Carreras)... a bit of John Denver and Peter, Paul and Mary... Mostly classical crossover, classical, and folk music.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy