Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lexi? Lexy?

Lexi? Lexy?

Sorry - another one! LOL What do you think of Lexi or Lexy? I'm not a huge fan of any of the "Alex" names but adore Lexi. Could I get away with it as a first name? Or do you have any ideas of a full name thats not Alexa, Alexis, Alexandra etc? Thanks!!

I like the look of Lexi better I think. I think it could be a first name on it's own.

Really stretchy ideas:

Calixta
    Felixa
    Polexia
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

Sorry, I detest Lexi. I know someone whose husband called their own child sexy Lexi. That has completely ruined the name for me. Plus it seems a bit fluffy and insubstantial.

I don't care for Lexi either. It's mostly bad associations, but Boyandgirl's Sexy Lexi story has really turned me off of it.
    Beckett Booker Cormac Cruz Dashiell Donovan Finn Hudson Jude Matteo Miles Zane

Bronwyn Cameron Delilah Georgia Lark Maisie Paloma Sam Sasha Siena Violet Willa