Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lexi? Lexy?

Lexi? Lexy?

Sorry - another one! LOL What do you think of Lexi or Lexy? I'm not a huge fan of any of the "Alex" names but adore Lexi. Could I get away with it as a first name? Or do you have any ideas of a full name thats not Alexa, Alexis, Alexandra etc? Thanks!!

I like the look of Lexi better I think. I think it could be a first name on it's own.

Really stretchy ideas:

Calixta
    Felixa
    Polexia
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie

Sorry, I detest Lexi. I know someone whose husband called their own child sexy Lexi. That has completely ruined the name for me. Plus it seems a bit fluffy and insubstantial.

I don't care for Lexi either. It's mostly bad associations, but Boyandgirl's Sexy Lexi story has really turned me off of it.
    "Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."