Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

help on choosing a boy name!

So we are due in 2 days and have yet to decide on a baby boy's name. I have two other boys, Ayden Andrew, and Caleb Zachary. Their names came to me so easily and very early on in my pregnancy and were just the "perfect fit." I've been having a hard time thinking of names this time. We were really hoping for a girl and had girl names picked out. However, with my baby boy coming in two days we need help with a name! I have SOME that we like but just nothing seems "perfect" yet. We would really like to use the name Chance either as a middle or a first name but have been having difficulty finding something to go with it. The last name is McCraney.

So here's some of what we have. Suggestions please! Thanks!

Grayson Chance
    Camden
    Chase
    Janson
    Braxton Chance
    Chance Liam
    Branton Chance
    Brantley Chance
    Branson Chance
    Jace Brantley
    Jace Camden
    Jace Bradley
    Chance Ryder
    Rylan Chance

Congratulations on your 3rd boy! I hope you have a pleasant delivery. With Ayden and Caleb, I think Jace would be a great fit. All three would have a long a sound, but with different initials and a different end sound. I like Jace Bradley best.

I really like Chase, Chance, Brantley, and Jace with Ayden and Caleb.

Other ideas are Noah, Liam, Piers, Riley/Reilly, Brodie, Bodhi, Brady, Jared, Lane, Asher, Bryce, Garrett, Micah, and Trevor.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

From your list, I would go with Jace. How about:

Mason
    Owen
    Ryan
    Luke

I think that with trendy modern Ayden and the more classic, traditional Caleb, something to bridge the stylistic gap would be lovely. Therefore, my picks from your list would be Jace, Grayson, and Liam. I think Chance would fare better in the middle name slot.

Other suggestions:
    Wyatt
    Logan
    Dalton
    Bran
    Gavin
    Eli
    Declan
    Tate
    Sawyer
    Brock
    Lincoln
    Jack
    Flynn or Finn
    Brendan
    Donovan
    Garrett
    Vance
    Levi
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu