Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Ranked in order:

Scarlett - chosen because it feels the most classic and versatile, and also seems to have more in common with a lot of your sig list.
    Greta - part old-fashioned madchen, part classic glam. Would love to see a little Greta!
    Wren - popular on Nameberry but not in real life. A little masculine for my personal tastes ("king of the birds" and all that), but there's something really pretty about bird names (Lark, Wren, even Robin).
    Avery - very trendy, but pretty. However, it still reads "boy" to me.
    Brynn or Bryn - it will eventually be dated, but I have a friend (late 20s) named Brynne and I do really like it on her. I guess I prefer Briony to get the Br...n sounds.
    Eden and Paisley - not for me at all.

Just my personal preferences, though! From your sig list I really like Celia, Emmeline, Claudia, Caroline and Elodie.
    Girls:
    Catherine/Kathleen, Susan/Susannah, Anne/Anna/Annabeth, Jane, Margaret/Marguerite, Rose/Rosemary, Cecile/Cecily, Flora/Laura, Gwendolen, Paloma, Tabitha, Lucille, Beatrice, Harriet

Boys:
    Frederick, Hugh/Hugo, Wilfred, Basil, Augustin, Edmund, Arlo, Timothy

I would say Eden as the top choice and Wren comes in at a close second. Both are on my list.
    Mummy to
    Noah Thomas, 9
    Genevieve Noël, 3
    Expecting Princesses 3 and 4 in March of 2014!
    Girls Name List

I love Greta! Definitely my favorite. Eden would probably be second. Then Bryn/Brynn.

I really dislike Paisley (sorry!).
    Mom to the delightful Be@trix He1en Luci11e (2011)

Loving Margaret (nn Maisie), Louisa (nn Lulu), and Frederick (nn Fritz) for future children.

My favorite is Greta, then Scarlett.

Eden, Avery and Wren are in the middle, and Brynn and Paisley are my least favorites.

Greta is such a fresh choice! Good luck.

Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter