Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks, all. I think I am going to give it until the end of the week before switching brands. My side effects seemed to abate after I ate lunch, so possibly I just need to take it with food. I think I'm going to take it with lunch, starting tomorrow.

@Emma, I don't have any known food allergies and I don't take any other supplements. Also, this one doesn't have omega-3s. I am pretty confused about the whole thing. I never had this problem with multivitamins, though I admittedly didn't take them regularly for long periods of time. One forum suggested that the problem could be iron, as these vitamins contain 30mg, which seems like a lot. I might go for one with lower iron, especially considering I get a decent amount of iron from my regular diet.
    Eliza June - Jane Beatrice - Rosalind Claire - Susannah Felicity
    Everett Monroe - Oliver Reid - Gabriel James

GPs: Ophelia, Amity, Roscoe, Hawthorne

@Dindlee that's a fair point. I am sure I will need the iron once I'm pregnant. Maybe I will try one lighter in iron for pre-pregnancy and switch afterwards
    Eliza June - Jane Beatrice - Rosalind Claire - Susannah Felicity
    Everett Monroe - Oliver Reid - Gabriel James

GPs: Ophelia, Amity, Roscoe, Hawthorne

I take the same ones and haven't had an issue. However, I have always taken them with food. I actually started taking them at night early in my pregnancy as they didn't help my nausea in the morning. My midwife recommended taking them with dinner instead, and I've had good luck with that.