Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which sounds better?

Hi,

So we are tossing up between Isabel, Isabelle and Isabella.
    They are all beautiful with their own pros and cons.

Our last name is Edwards, and we wanted to use middle name Margaret.

What do you think sounds best?

I like Isabel Margaret.

Isabella Edwards gives you "Bella" and "Edward" right there together and immediately makes me think of Twilight. While this association hopefully dies soon, it's still too fresh for me to like it. While Isabella Edwards has better flow, I think Isabel is the prettier name.

Out of Isabel and Isabelle, I prefer the sleek, feminine Isabel to the frillier, girly Isabelle.

I think that Isabelle Margaret Edwards sounds best. Isabelle looks more substantial than Isabel to me and it flows better with Edwards than Isabella (the 'a' to 'e' transition is kind of difficult to say).

I agree with @dovah, it reminds me to Twilight. I voted Isabel.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

My favourite is Isabel. It's sleek and streamlined but elegant and regal. It feels rather medieval, like a great lady or queen in a castle. (There was a character named Isabel in a medieval novel I loved, which may be why I get that association.)
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy