Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Middle name for Prue (NOT Prudence!)

Whilst I love Prudence, I feel it would not be fair to name a child this these days. Therefore, I'm thinking of using Prue (the common nickname for Prudence) as a full name. Problem is, I can't seem to find a middle name for it. I think a longer, frillier name would work best with the one-syllable, tomboyish Prue. (See my signature to get an idea of the names I like). So, any ideas?
    ~ Sophie ~
    22 year old Britberry, science geek and name nerd

| Arthur | Barnaby | Chester | Dashiell | Edmund | Francis | George | Henry | Jethro | Lionel | Malcolm |
    | Nathaniel | Oliver | Phineas | Quentin | Rupert | Sebastian | Tobias | Vincent | Walter |

| Anneliese | Beatrix | Cordelia | Dorothy | Elspeth | Fiona | Gretel | Harriet | Jemima | Katherine |
    | Linnea | Margot | Nell | Olive | Prudence | Ramona | Sylvie | Tess | Vivienne | Willa |

I've been staring at the hotel ceiling,
    Drinking everything I've found this evening,
    Trying to hold on to the sweetest feeling,
    So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely.

close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

favorite names this week: Aviva🌻 Alaric