Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: M & m?

M & m?

Morgan and Madeline- are they too close-sounding to be sisters? My other thought was Morgan and Molly? The two M's are unintentional.

Morgan and Madeline sounds better because they both wont start with the "Mo" sound like Molly and Morgan do

I don't mind the sound actually, but I like alliterative sounds. I would assume Morgan and Madeline would be brother and sisters though, but maybe that's just me...

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

I don't think either of those pairs are too close-sounding.
    Current favourite girls names: Verity, Eden, Cliora, Antonia, Morwen, Catriona, Dervla, Colette, Sorcha, Tahlia, Lucina, Vita (as name or short for Victoria), Zabet (as name or short for Elizabeth), Nina, Kylara, Zelda, Sabine, Eliska, Zelina

Check out my fantasy/sci-fi girls names list, you'll be surprised how 'normal' they can be! http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/29858

I don't think they are too close but too different for sisters in style. Ditto what @svea said.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby