Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What names...

I love Jezebel, Delilah and Lilith. There's just something about bad girls having some pretty awesome names. I also like Cain so maybe its just the whole "bad" image that draws me to them.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Aubree for a girl. I don't normally like that sort of name, but for some reason, I think it's cute.

And for boys, Wyatt.
    Last edited by frustratedauthor; January 14th, 2014 at 02:25 AM.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

Quote Originally Posted by dottipanda View Post
    Oh! I just remembered an absolute GP name of mine. It is totally nameberry-unfriendly because... it is made-up and a merger of two perfectly acceptable names! (dun-dun-dunn)

Here is goes: Elsinore - half Elisabeth, half Eleanor. This is also the anglicised name of the Danish town Helsingør (setting of Hamlet). I just love, love the sound and look of this name but would never use it.
    That...is a really, really cool name Would you mind terribly if I used it in a story?
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

I like
    Daphne, I have seen several of you that do not

Rylie (my granddaughter) when I first found it on this site, I loved it and when Autumn liked it too I was really happy, then I found out it is "too"popular and Spelled wrong and a bunch of other no no's. But I still love the name! (and the granddaughter)

I love Luther for a boy and even I know it is way too old fashioned and the Lex Luther thing....

Now the newly popular on this site and trends that I do not like....I could write a book! hahahaha
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele

My daughter is named Jemima We have only ever had compliments on her name. Not a single negative. I didn't know anyone would think it "taboo" until I joined nameberry.

Lake Elsinore is in California - that is what I would associate with.

Susan