Results 11 to 15 of 21
January 12th, 2014 02:55 PM #11
Thanks, Shvibziks! That was very enlightening!
January 12th, 2014 05:35 PM #13
My wife is from Germany so I have a soft spot for Germanic/Norwegian and those sorts of names. I love
* Albus ~ I've got Alba on my list.
* Rosalin ~ looks girly but I sort of like it
* Wilken ~ I don't usually like surname names but this ones nice
* Lavendel ~ This is really pretty and very sweet. I might have to put it on my long list of middles
* Bor ~ "Dude, are you going to drill her?" :/
* Dun ~ oh man, I'd hate to be named feather fluff
* Inukkuluk ~ this might sound offensive, but this sounds like a word in one of those really stereotypical languages made up for bad movies. Like when people make fun of African or Inuit languages. :/
* Carolinealia ~ care-oh-line-ah-lee-ah? care-oh-lin-ee-ah-lee-ah?
* Beauty ~ I wouldn't actually mind this in the middle
* Bebs ~ I hate it when people name babies Baby
* Rikkepippih ~ this sounds like a medicine or somethingDad to Gabriel Benjamin and Expecting in April.
Probably only guilty pleasures:
Girls ~ Hedwig, Alba, Ondine, Faustine, Elvira
Boys ~ Adalwolf, Faustus, Wulfric, Leofric, Bartholomeo
January 12th, 2014 10:38 PM #15
I think German naming laws are fairly similar. Thanks for sharing the list.Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).
January 13th, 2014 07:23 AM #17
Lavendel, is so gorgeous. I am going to add this name as an alternative to Lavender. I enjoy finding names that are similar to names I really like/love with something that sounds a little more direct and usuable, but still whimsical and fun. Thanks for introducing this name to me.
Beauty: A guilty pleasure of mines, but mostly for a middle name. I knew a girl named, Beautiful, but went my her middle name.
Tigerlily, I love this name, but more so as an affectionate nickname for one of the few Lily-type names on my list.
raphael . • . oberon
sebastian . • . zephyr(us)
● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ●
c a s p i a n . ● . l i l i a s
• ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •
nerissa . • . isabeau
chysanthe . • . amaryllis
. • . yara . • .
January 13th, 2014 08:37 AM #19
Man! I was thinking of moving to Denmark, recently, but now I'm not so sure.Sorry for mistakes, I am foreigner.
If you like unusual and remarkable names, use them!
Freya Romilly/ Leda Rosaline/ Amoret Callisto/ Eva Melisande
Leon Alaric/ Tristan Casimir/ Magnus Oberon/ Finn Beowulf