Results 11 to 15 of 21
January 12th, 2014 02:55 PM #11
Thanks, Shvibziks! That was very enlightening!
January 12th, 2014 05:35 PM #13
My wife is from Germany so I have a soft spot for Germanic/Norwegian and those sorts of names. I love
* Albus ~ I've got Alba on my list.
* Rosalin ~ looks girly but I sort of like it
* Wilken ~ I don't usually like surname names but this ones nice
* Lavendel ~ This is really pretty and very sweet. I might have to put it on my long list of middles
* Bor ~ "Dude, are you going to drill her?" :/
* Dun ~ oh man, I'd hate to be named feather fluff
* Inukkuluk ~ this might sound offensive, but this sounds like a word in one of those really stereotypical languages made up for bad movies. Like when people make fun of African or Inuit languages. :/
* Carolinealia ~ care-oh-line-ah-lee-ah? care-oh-lin-ee-ah-lee-ah?
* Beauty ~ I wouldn't actually mind this in the middle
* Bebs ~ I hate it when people name babies Baby
* Rikkepippih ~ this sounds like a medicine or somethingDad to Gabriel Benjamin and Expecting in April.
Probably only guilty pleasures:
Girls ~ Hedwig, Alba, Ondine, Faustine, Elvira
Boys ~ Adalwolf, Faustus, Wulfric, Leofric, Bartholomeo
January 12th, 2014 10:38 PM #15
I think German naming laws are fairly similar. Thanks for sharing the list.CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)
January 13th, 2014 07:23 AM #17
Lavendel, is so gorgeous. I am going to add this name as an alternative to Lavender. I enjoy finding names that are similar to names I really like/love with something that sounds a little more direct and usuable, but still whimsical and fun. Thanks for introducing this name to me.
Beauty: A guilty pleasure of mines, but mostly for a middle name. I knew a girl named, Beautiful, but went my her middle name.
Tigerlily, I love this name, but more so as an affectionate nickname for one of the few Lily-type names on my list.
● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ●
c a s p i a n .. oberon .. raphael .. solomon .. zephyrus
a m a r y l l i s .. chrysanthe .. isabeau .. lilias .. samara
• ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •
January 13th, 2014 08:37 AM #19
Man! I was thinking of moving to Denmark, recently, but now I'm not so sure.Sorry for mistakes, I am foreigner.
If you love unusual and remarkable names, use them!
Melody Elysia, Belle Seraphina, Freya Elysande, Briony Rosaline, Aurora Cecily, Charlotte Romilly
Leon Percival, Tyr Edmund, Magnus Oberon, Finn Beowulf, Tristan Gilbert, Arthur Peregrine