Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

If I like these, what else might I like?

My husband vetoes everything, so I figured I would list his vetoes here and maybe some of you genius Berries could give me some similar names that maybe he & I will agree on.
    Here's the hard part...No R or L names, no th sound or j sound. What's left, I know!
    I think the thing I love is a certain strength in a girl name.
    Thank you!!

Emmanuelle
    Ramona
    Althea
    Joan
    Jane
    June
    Theresa
    Susanna
    Wilhelmina
    Theodora
    Helena
    Olympia
    Claudia
    Merit
    Rosemary
    Nancy

Luckily, most of the names on your list fall into two "Baby Name Wizard" categories :

"Ladies and Gentlemen" names:

Adelaide, Agatha, Althea, Antoinette, Ardith, Augusta, Aurelia, Beatrice, Caledonia, Clarice, Clementine, Cordelia, Cornelia, Delphia, Diantha, Dorothea, Edith, Eloise, Estella, Esther, Eudora, Eugenia, Geneva, Ginevra, Harriet, Henrietta, Imogene, Lavinia, Leontine, Louisa, Lucille, Magdalene, Marguerite, Marilla, Martha, Matilda, Maude, Minerva, Muriel, Odessa, Parthenia, Philomena, Prudence, Rosamund, Rowena, Sidonia, Sybil, Thea, Theodora, Vera, Viola, Virginia, Wilhelmina, Willa, Winifred, Zelda

"Solid Citizens" names:

Anne, Bernadette, Claud(ia), Claudette, Constance, Corrine, Dorothy, Elaine, Ellen, Frances, Gloria, Gwen, Gwendolyn, Helen, Helen(a), Irene, Jane, Jean, Joan, Judith, June, Lorraine, Margaret, Margot, Marjorie, Maxine, Nancy, Norma, Patricia, Phyllis, Ramona, Rhoda, Rita, Roberta, Rosalie, Rosemary, Ruth, Shirley, Sylvia, Theres(a), Vivian

P.S. On the off chance your husband should have a change of heart, I've included the names on your list that fall into these categories, along with other "j" names, "l" names, "r" names and "th" names.
    "Close your eyes and think about it.

Which name do you really, really love the most?

Go with the one that makes you smile every time you say it."

--Suelain Moy, author

Augusta, Beatrice, Cordelia, Cornelia, Lavinia, Louisa, Maude, Anne, Bernadette, Claudette, Constance, Frances, Margot, Marjorie, Maxine & Vivian are all awesome! These lists are on point! Thank you!

Any more ideas?