Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pomeline

I like Pomeline, but not enough to use on an actual child's first name. No reason it can't be a middle though!

Violetta Pomeline is oozing with romantic femininity.

Quote Originally Posted by adrews View Post
    Ok, my big sister is expecting a little girl, and she fall in love with Pomeline with Poppy or Mellie like nn and I really don't like but is hes baby. But also she love Violetta, Rosetta, Alessandra and Cosima. How you think about this names? What combo you like more? Please help. Ahh the last name is Collins

Pomeline Rosetta
    Pomeline Violetta
    Pomeline Cosima
    Pomeline Alessandra
    Alessandra Pomeline
    Violetta Pomeline
    Cosima Pomeline

I love Pomeline. You do have a much braoder range of Nn than you think. Some are Pomme, Pommie, Poma, Pomela (similar to pamela), Elin, Elina , Ellie, and you Mellie and Poppy.

If you are in the US, it is not even registering on the census, which is good because it will be distinguished form other more "trendy" like names such as Haper/peyton/chloe/sutton/avery/ or over used names such as Katherine/Elisabeth/Isabella.

The name Pomeline is a timeless classic that is yes rare but is equivilant to Evangeline, Emmeline, Isoline, and Angeline. It is a name that isn't obviously fussy or frilly but lavish enough to be considered uppercrusted. A few princesses bare this as their middle name. I am considering it as well. My option was Pomeline Fiorella Emmanuelle. I wanted to make uber frilly.

I love the Pomeline Violette or Violetta and Pomeline Rosetta. I'm more atrracted to these two varioation simply because they sound evocative and mysterious a long side a sweet and pretty name. They really jazz it up in other words. Hope this helps. ;-)
    Tcc

Quote Originally Posted by fourthseason View Post
    I love Pomeline. You do have a much braoder range of Nn than you think. Some are Pomme, Pommie, Poma, Pomela (similar to pamela), Elin, Elina , Ellie, and you Mellie and Poppy.

If you are in the US, it is not even registering on the census, which is good because it will be distinguished form other more "trendy" like names such as Haper/peyton/chloe/sutton/avery/ or over used names such as Katherine/Elisabeth/Isabella.

The name Pomeline is a timeless classic that is yes rare but is equivilant to Evangeline, Emmeline, Isoline, and Angeline. It is a name that isn't obviously fussy or frilly but lavish enough to be considered uppercrusted. A few princesses bare this as their middle name. I am considering it as well. My option was Pomeline Fiorella Emmanuelle. I wanted to make uber frilly.

I love the Pomeline Violette or Violetta and Pomeline Rosetta. I'm more atrracted to these two varioation simply because they sound evocative and mysterious a long side a sweet and pretty name. They really jazz it up in other words. Hope this helps. ;-)
    I totally agree! Pomeline is beautiful name and I prefer this name to Alessandra, Rosetta and Violetta. Pomeline Cosima or Cosima Pomeline are nice.
    Last edited by sorceress; January 11th, 2014 at 04:07 AM.

Pomeline is lovely. I personally think it's a little too cutesy as a first name, but that's probably just me loving it as a middle. I like Alessandra Pomeline best. It flows really well and Pomeline compliments a difficult name as Alessandra nicely. I also like Cosima Pomeline but I think the -ma/-me- sounds clash together.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I love Pomeline in the middle spot. My favorite from your list is Pomeline Cosima.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction