Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Let's talk about Hannah Lenore!

I'm quite happy with the majority of my Hannah combo--I realize Hannah's not everyone's favorite, but it has a really special tie to both my mom and grandma, and I would be quite happy to use the nn Annie nearly as much as Hannah, and I adore the literary ties to Lenore, and I just love Hannah and Lenore together. I had had Hannah Lenore Claire set as my combo, but I've been thinking of other options, and I figured I'd open it up to suggestions, to see if there's something I can find that I like just as much (if not more!) but that sounds better than the slightly stunted flow of Lenore Claire. Claire's a family name I really love, and I tend to throw it anywhere and everywhere, and it was my favorite family name with Hannah and Lenore, but meh, I feel like I don't honestly need another family name, since Hannah already is.

So far, I'm tossing around these--are there any you'd add?

Hannah Zoe Lenore
    Hannah Poppy Lenore/Hannah Peony Lenore

Thanks, ladies!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

If you put Hannah and Lenore next to each other, it sounds a lot like Hannelore.

Of the ones you have listed, I prefer Hannah Poppy Lenore. What about Hannah Claire Lenore? I realise that Claire and Lenore get a little smooshed together in the end there, but I think they sound lovely together. The smooshing could be avoided by using Leonore instead of Lenore, but then it obviously isn't going to mean the same to you.

Hannah Daisy Lenore
    Hannah Eira Lenore
    Hannah Elise Lenore
    Hannah Iris Lenore
    Hannah Juno Lenore
    Hannah Odile Lenore
    Hannah Romy Lenore
    Hannah Tilda Lenore
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I love Hannah. It's so gentle and sweet but just a tiny bit spunky. Lenore is dark and velvety and lace and it's one of my favorite names ever (that Cody doesn't seem to like). Hannah Lenore is an amazing combo!

For this combo, I agree, Claire makes it sort of stumbly and cut off sounding. Maybe I could find you another Claire sounding name? Of the 2 you have so far, Hannah Zoe Lenore is my favorite.

Hannah Lenore Clarice -- love this
    Hannah Clara Lenore
    Hannah Clarenza Lenore
    Hannah Clarimond Lenore
    Hannah Clarinda Lenore
    Hannah Clarity Lenore

Or maybe any of these short and sweet names:

Hannah Cassia Lenore
    Hannah Eliza Lenore
    Hannah Ivy Lenore
    Hannah Sophie Lenore
    Hannah Luna Lenore
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Hannah Lenore sounds like Hannelore to me, but it's a pretty rare name outside Germany so it's probably not a massive issues.

I love Hannah Peony Lenore! It's so elegant. Something similarly floral/fairy-like would work best, I feel...
    Hannah Grace Lenore
    Hannah Willow Lenore
    Hannah Violet Lenore
    Hannah Faye Lenore
    Hannah Cleo Lenore
    Hannah Iris Lenore
    Hannah Florence Lenore
    Hannah Ada Lenore
    Hannah Ivy Lenore
    Hannah Jane Lenore

Hannah Cecily Lenore
    close to my heart / future darlings
    Rufus - Emmett - Amadeus - Wilfrid - Eoghan - Huw
    Estella - Oona - Jemima - Eilidh - Effy- Billie

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I also thought of Hannelore but that's not a bad thing at all. I like Hannah Zoe Lenore the best.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.