Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The swing was a lifesaver for us. At 6 months I'll still put her in it to nap on days where she's having a hard time getting settled.

It was a lifesaver for us. We had twins and were on a tight budget. I was confident we didn't need any high tech gadgets, but my aunt sent us a bouncy chair and I was so grateful to have it. It was a safe place to put one baby while I needed to change the other etc. We used it daily.
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

It really depends on the baby. It's something that can be lived without, but it's nice. The daycare I worked at when I was pregnant donated a swing that had 6 speeds, played music/rain sound/ocean sounds/ and animal sounds, has a mobile and a dome light. Persephone hated it for the first 6 months but now she loves it. That's the only way I can get her to sleep sometimes.

When she was younger, she really loved her fisher price rocker seat. It lays back and sits up and vibrates and rocks. She loved that. I only ever buy my stuff from consignment sales and things like that. Good stuff for cheap. That way, if the baby doesn't like it, I didn't waste a ton of money on it.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I love my Graco Sweet Peace Newborn Soothing Center. I like how it has different seat and recline positions. I know my baby's comfortable in it and the vibrating seat is just a plus. It's rated #1 here http://www.squidoo.com/best-baby-swings4 .

My son loved his bouncy/ vibrating seat. He spend hours in it.
    We never had an infant swing, but I am sure he would have loved that too.
    I say if you can find them at a good price, go for it!
    Mommy to Travis Nevin 05/12
    and Angus Loudon is due April 6th, 2015