Coco
    Mitzi
    Fritzi
    Indi
    Lulu
    Zuzu
    Zula
    Pippi

Names don't come much peppier than Aviva. Most other names that come to mind have already been suggested.
    #1 on the way!
    Why yes, I probably should be working!

Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev * Theodore

Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice

Thanks, everybody! Getting some other perspectives has been very helpful, and I did want to take a peek a little outside my "usual" zone so this is good. Never, ever would have thought of Jubilee; that one is a great replacement for dated Joyce and overused Joy. Also, several of the suggestions have been on my list but I never thought of them as "spunky and upbeat" so it's really interesting to see how they come across to other people (Dagny is definitely one of these; it feels quite "heavy" to me so I never would have put it in with names like Piper & Penelope).

@thunderbolt: I totally agree - Daisy might be the quintessential "spunky and upbeat" name. I'm just still stuck on how I want to finish out the combo, and have been staring at my own list for such a long time -- I thought it might help blast me out of my rut to get some open ended ideas/perspective/suggestions. (That, and I didn't really have time to update my "ongoing saga" thread or keep up with a discussion at this particular moment).
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby