Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ray can be short for Rachel so that could work for a boy, particularly in the middle spot.
    Here is the "R" section of an extensive list of Hebrew Boys names...http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect...der6=3&page=59
    Adela, Beatrice, Berthe, Beryl, Calliope, Celeste, Cleo, Evangeline, Grete, Guinevere, Isadora, Ivanna, Leonie, Lilac, Lisette, Lucienne, Maelle, Marilla, Marisol, Mathilde, Maude, Melina, Ottoline, Paulina, Pascale, Rosalind, Sibyl, Tatiana, Xanthe, Yulia, Zara, Zinnia.
    Alasdair, Alcott, Anders, Augustine, Barnaby, Benoit, Desmond, Eliot, Evander, Felix, Gilbert, Graham, Hugo, Jonah, Julian, Kyrill, Leif, Lev, Malcolm, Maxfield, Morgan, Montgomery, Orion, Orlando, Pascal, Rhys, Roman

Ambrose, Rhodes?
    Rhodes means "where roses grow"
    Or Shepherd, Aries (for ewe/Rachael)

I second Raphael

We named one of our sons after his grandmother, Rose. His middle name is Ross. Hope that's helpful!

I've loved Lior for a long time, but think you should use Raphael.
    You can call me Pascale...

For some reason I can't explain
    I know Saint Peter won't call my name
    Never an honest word
    But that was when I ruled the world

~Viva La Vida, Coldplay

I feel you on this one. My grandmother was a Ruchel Liba so I've given this some thought for myself.

Liba/Leib has a boy form naturally but Ruchel is harder.

I was thinking of possibilities like:
    Raziel
    Ronen (means song or prayer in Hebrew)
    Reuven/Reuben
    Raanan - don't know if you'd ever get that third syllable in English.
    Rachamim

Gonna guess that Reuben would be the easiest and Rachamim the most challenging as far as English?

I'm fond of Raziel but it doesn't really have anything to do with Rachel meaning-wise. It just kind of is reminiscent of how it looks.

Rowan is a boy's name that has a nature meaning (rowan being a tree) that is red but I can't think of any boy's names aside from unisex picks like Briar or Bramble that connect to roses.