Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    My grandfather on my mother's side is a John, and my grandfather on my dad's side is a Johnathan. Occasionally my grandmother will call 'John' to my Johnathan grandfather, and I'll think, why is my grandfather from my mom's side in my dad's old house (they never get together)?
    A tween almost teen with an edge of name nerd and writer.

Girls: Eilish Clare, Evangeline Pearl, Riley Anne, Winter Lilia, Aiobheann Lara, Everly Sage, Larkin Aveline, Faye Elisabeth, Vera Abeline
    Boys:Nico William, Theo/Everest Lawrence, Luca Maddox, Noam James, Malo Hunter, Fox Asher, Lorcan Oliver

I have an ancestor on my mom's side that had the first name Innocent. His granddaughter was given Innocent as a middle name.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I also have lots of relatives called Fanny. The "weirdest" one in my family is; Tira Georgina. She has 2 sisters; Rochelle April and Summah Jasmine.
    TTC <3

Ladies - Daisy Charlotte May
    Gents - *under construction *

My boyfriend's family has more unusual names than my own. His mother, despite not having a drop of Hispanic/Spanish/Latin blood, is ju@nda, and her sister is either bonita or Benita (heck it could be banita for all I know- their southern accents still trip me up!!). Boyfriend's dad's first name is R@ymond, which I find unusual and also a bit Hispanic sounding (maybe because the only ones I'd known of before were all from Latin America). Like boyfriend's mom, his dad also goes by his middle name which is far more mainstream.
    For boyfriend's family, we'd have to go back a few generations to get names I'd like to use, like Clement, Clementine, and Hampton.

My parents' families in comparison could read like any catholic school yearbook. Lots of Michael, John (both my parents have brothers named john), Catherine, Mary, William etc. Kinda boring!

Not really weird names, but as a sibset, horrendous:

My grandma and her sisters:

Jan
    Jean
    Jane
    Joan

LOL