Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Unique but not weird...please help!

Hi~
    We are expecting Boy #2 in a couple months and I am SPLIT between these names. Big brother is Hudson, a name we LOVE but wish it wasn't getting so popular nowadays. I have a very unique first name, so I like the idea of having a name that is a bit different where there won't be many multiples in his classes. Thing is, I also want a name that people can pronounce and spell with relative ease, as I didn't have that growing up Our last name starts with a b and ends with a k, so I would prefer that the first name didn't start with B.

Here are the top contenders:
    1. Griffin: My mom LOVES this name, as does my son, but I've heard it around lately more and more. I like the nn Grif better than Finn (Finn and Hudson is a little too Glee character)

2. Hayes: I think Hudson and Hayes sounds pretty adorable. I haven't heard it much at all, but worry it is too 'out there'. I do like how it sounds, though

3. Chase/Kase/: My husband really likes Chase. I had thought about 'Jace' for a while, but with the Duck Dynasty trend, we ruled it out. I also like 'Kase' but it might just get mistaken for Chase all the time anyway. Chase is pretty common, so I am still looking for names that have similar sounds without being in the Top 100

I'd love your thoughts! Thank you!

Hayes is far and wide my favorite of the 3. Hope that helps!

I love Hayes. 2nd choice would be Griffin. I'm not a fan of Kase/Chase. I wouldn't use Jace either because it's the name of one of the babies from Teen Mom 2. It has been growing in popularity from that show too.
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

Cabot? Wouldn't hurt to have another little explorer in the family.

Another vote for Hayes. Jace and all its ilk are becoming massively popular. Griffin is a perfectly good name, but with Hudson, I prefer Hayes.
    Teenberry and writer

Current favorite names: Henrietta Jubilee and Lowell Aurelian