Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Would Jocelyn be close enough, with the nn Joyce?
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Ailova, Vasilisa, Indrina, Rosmira, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia, Alianora, Fruzsina
    ... Alaric, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander, Caspian, Rhydian, Howell, Gustav, Theron, Onder, Sander

Or maybe put Joyce and Rose together, for Josie, or Josephine?

Could you flip Rose and Joyce and do something like Rosalie Joy? There are so many nice Rose variations.

If you decide to go with the meaning Joy rather than the actually name, my vote would be for Blythe!
    TTC 2014

Adair, Alice, Arabella, Blythe, Celia, Claire, Elizabeth, Isobel, Madeline,

Archer, Bennett, Deacon, Emmett, Everett, Ezra, James, Malcolm, Malachi, Nathaniel

I think Joy would be a great option as a middle! Maybe you could switch them, so something like Rosalie Joy or Rosamund Joy? Or even just a "R" FN with Joy (or a happy middle, like Felicity or Beatrice) as a middle? Like Rachel Felicity, Rowena Joy, etc. Or even just a name you love with Joy as a middle? Aurora Joy, Penelope Joy, etc.? I think Rosalie Joy would mirror Mackenzie David "Mac" most closely, though.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I'm going to second the suggestion of Rosalie Joy. It's a stunning combo and would be a lovely way to honor your mom.