Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thoughts on Fielding and Leland?

We're still looking for a second choice for our baby due in May. Our #1 choice is currently Julian Hawthorne, can't seem to agree on anything else..

I'm looking at more under the radar names lately and came across Fielding (nn Field) and Leland (nn Lee or Leo). Thoughts on these?

Julian Hawthorne is swoonworthy. Gush, I love it.

As for Fielding and Leland, I'll admit they're not my style but I feel like they would fit in with Julian. I agree they are pretty much under the radar, and if you love them go for them. I do like the nicknames 'Lee' and 'Leo' for Leland.
    Marko | Susanna | Kit | Rosemary

Julian Hawthorne is amazing! I really like it!

I'm a fan of Leland, but it sways from preferring to see it on someone else's kid to getting serious consideration for my list. I think the quirky sound of Leland attracts me to the name.

I can't really get behind Fielding as a first name...it just doesn't seem very 'namey' to me.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~

Julian Hawthorne is absolutly gorgeous !! I dont think you need to look elsewhere

Althought Leland is not my style i can see the appear and i find it handsome . On the other hand i love Fieldig nn Field !! Very original and cute .

Good luck
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

I don't like Fielding at all. I like Julian Hawthorne the best.
    Boys
    Spencer|Benjamin|Henry|Declan|Rhys|Grayson|Peter|Q uinn

Girls
    Laura|Charlotte|Caroline|Savannah|Nora|Natalie|Hil lary

Guilty Pleasures
    River|Sawyer|Moss|Barrett|Sky|Archer