Names Searched Right Now:

Asking for a friend..

Hiya, I have a good friend who has 2 daughters Olivia & Maliah. However my dear friend cannot find a name that gives her love hearts as did with the other two's names. Anyhow they have the name Noah set in stone if they are to have a boy. I believe they have a theme the ah/uh ending one.. anyhow.. Friend likes Esme. But her hubby isn't keen as sounds like another person they know who has a girl with a similar sounding name.

So basically what i'm asking is can anyone come up with a name that will go lovely with their 2 daughters names. It doesn't have to have the ah/uh ending. Surname is similar to alton.

Thanks in advance. woudl be great to pass some names on to her. x
    *Britberry* Dani, Mum to Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Kairi Peyton Alanna ❤ Sawyer Phoenix Castiel Hm..

Faves: Phoenix, Elijah, Logan, Sawyer, Talon, Kye (Kai) Xavier Spencer //Marnie, Kairi, Peyton, Alana/Alanna, Madisyn, Cailyn, Taelyn.

Gps: Isabeau, Wynter, Schyler (nn Chyler) Amethyst // Castiel Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke, Talon.

Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Mommy to Carter James born 09.03.2013

-------Favorites------------------

Girls : Elsbeth Noelle, Carys Juliet, Melody Violet, Valentina Camille, Lila Gabrielle
    Boys: Ethan Paul, Landon Cole, Carter James, Jude Issac, Noah Vincent